• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: A goodbye

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I'll be leaving this place. Ergo, leaving staff and PC. I might drop by just to see people that I miss, but yeah. There are factors that I'm not going to go into here because of those involved, I just wanted to give a personal message to those that still hang around OT in particular. But PC overall can look at this and it would be wrong to say that it doesn't apply to them too. Whoever wants to unsticky this later can do so. My ego needs one last ride around the place.

I really enjoyed being me around you all. It was great. I won't lie and say I thought positively of some people, but they ultimately felt the same attachment that I had. Many people feel the same way towards me and that's okay. OT has been a beautiful place to help contribute and facilitate laughs with. I only wanted to make people laugh and have a good time, just as much for my benefit as yours. I loved letting you all decide just how rampant my ego is, whether or not it was real or just for shits and giggles. Some of you really know how to take jokes and run with them, and I love it. Some of you don't have that same grasp of humour but can easily express the depth that I don't feel comfortable doing so myself. Others... well, you guys had great avatars! Hah. Never going to fully let you guys get away with it. Most of you are great people in your own ways and I only wanted a fair gathering place to let that be expressed, because I really wanted what was best for the particular group I cared for most.

I've been on PC for a long time and I can confidently say that I always brought my A-game to the place. I always talk about being a legend, a God, a supreme deity, etc. To justify this delusion, the Bible has been used in ways it never thought possible. And we are all the better for it. But I spent so much of my time doing that because I got so much joy from my interactions with the people here. I really did. I may not have showed it, but I think it was implicitly understood that I did my best to care when it counted. Looking after the place, and the users in it, was always my goal. OT is a special place and while I don't think it will do well without me, I encourage you all to try. I would not expect any less from you guys.

I'm now off to troll elsewhere. Like Helios driving the sun with his flaming chariot, I must now carry the power of trolldom to new hemispheres, new worlds. New lifeforms must experience what is it like to be trolled by a master, one who can work trolldom into their very genes. Perhaps I will find other trolls along the way. I may even find you, dear reader. A new breed of trolls to truly wreak havoc on galaxies unknown. Also, I kinda need people to throw under the bus whenever my trolldom doesn't work. I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

I may be gone, but my pussy? Still the most powerful. Bye now, darlings.
a9851269048fd8a08c85f2c4bdd304029a476dee_00.gif

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I left this place an icon and an even greater icon replaced me. We truly are fantastic.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
bumping vroom vroom in your honor thank you for your service

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear, I haven't talked with you in so long, but I always found it cool that you came back to PC, and joined the staff, and kept up this area like you did. Good luck with life elsewhere~

Years
I never talked to you, but saw you as a strong presence, and a honest good person. I'll miss you but I respect your decision and hopefully things go ok.

Back