• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] **SPOILERS** Alola Alola! The Adventure For The Sun and Moon [K]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemist Wooper

AIN'T HOT, M8
Years
THIS ROLEPLAY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR POKEMON ULTRA SUN AND MOON

Alola To Your Adventure!
Your adventure awaits!
Background
The events of this roleplay take place after the events of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. RIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG! RINNNNNNNNNGGGGG! Your computer starts to ring on your plane ride, and a video chat begins with Alola's professor, Prof. Kukui."Welcome, to the Alola Region! The place is chock full of rare pokemon! YEAH!" He starts to speak with you about you landing in Alola, and he can hardly wait. And you can't too! You come from many, many, many vast regions of the pokemon world, Kanto,Hoenn,Jotho, and those are just a few. You've traveled far and far to try and get to Alola. Some of you, however, are natives to the Alola region and know your way around the islands. Kukui has ammassed those few, to help the newcomers settle into the environment. You land in Alola, full of glee, and ready to explore. It's your adventure. What do you choose to do? Become the league champion, lead a trial, or maybe join or create an evil team, or become a scientist for a particular organization. It's your choice!
Storyline

This story, if you didn't already guess, IS YOURS, you the roleplayers. You decide what goes on, whether a evil organization attacks the entire civilization or, you discover different universe with the help of some scientists. It still will have plot, like an event I have planned, but its mostly a sandbox roleplay.You decide what happens. Your story, not mine. It's a simple concept. p.s one piece of the plot deals with Necrozma.

How to sign up

What I'll decide to require is this: You should have your character's first name ( last is optional), their age(can be anything but don't be ridiculous with 1 or 2 year olds), a little bit of history (where you come from, or like your family), then your pokemon, (if you come from a different region, i'll allow you to have starter pokemon and 1 pokemon from the region, but the rest are Alolan pokemon.) and then after that an appearance and little few sentences about your character's personality. Also since we are conforming to the games, alas there will only be 4 moves for pokemon. That's basically it. If this was unclear, i'll post it as a list:

Spoiler:

Rules

Just because this is a kid pokemon roleplay doesn't mean we don't have rules. And so, here they are:
1.GM's word is law
2. This roleplay is rated K and because of that, act like it is.
3. PC rules apply
4.Respect players, but that doesn't mean you can't have a rival!
5. Have fun and be creative
6. Pokemon can have 4 moves they learn through any means, but 1 egg move, 1 status move (e.x Growl or Will-O-Wisp), 1 TM, and the last can be levelup.

Conclusion and Goodbyes

So that is it for what i'll say. Now, it's up to you. What is your pokemon USUM story? You decide it here! Now, send in those SU's. also p.s i hope some people can be evil. But as a side note, I want some diversity in charaters, so around 5 or 6 or more people will be accepted, the highest being 10. I hope you guys join. Now, gooooooddddddddbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!! - Wooper, dee GM

ACCEPTED:
  • Dan Redwood, Wooper
  • Aiden Wawi, Wawi
  • Leo Frawst (the momment he adds a pic), Godzil

Last edited:

Chemist Wooper

AIN'T HOT, M8
Years
"It's gonna be wayyy to much work.."

Dan Redwood, 12, Male, Hometown: Ula'ula Island ,Alola

0a8162a71fcce25b012739d26a394af8.jpg

Dan is a somewhat lazy but intelligent person. He was born on Ula'ula Island, and he has traveled far and wide on the Alolan islands, but he hasn't spent the time to actually complete the trials. He said it was too much work for him, but he usually is willing if he could get something out of it. He has completed the trials on Ula'ula,(meaning Sophocles,Acerola, and Nanu), but still has to try and complete the other trials.

He acts as though, he could be doing many other things besides traveling Alola, but he doesn't think that he really has to do anything else. He's a conflicting personality, and so he acts different sometimes. He is pretty adept at using technology due to Sophocles. Thanks, dudeee But he knows his way and he's pretty sure of his ability to battle, and is adept in the art of using his Pawniard, Orion, and his starter Dartrix, to battle his enemies. He aspires to have a labratory of his own and wants to have leading lab.
His Pokemon
dartrix.gif
pawniard.gif
A Dartrix named "Birb" and a Pawniard named Orion, as stated above. He sees them both as equal humans and thinks of them highly, and surprisingly encourages them to do their very best in what they do. He has Ghostinium Z on the Dartrix and uses it to max out its potential.

MOVESETS -

"ORION" PAWNIARD (NO ITEM) - Night Slash, Metal Head, Iron Defense, Tormet

"BIRB" DARTRIX (GHOSTINIUM Z) - Grass Knot, Ominous Wind, Razor Leaf, Growl

Years
Leo Frawst​

Leo is an ambitious Trainer from Mahogany Town in Johto, a town rumored to be home to ninja, but is more of a quiet retirement community. He grows bored easily, especially in a small town like Mahogany, and is always looking for excitement and adventure. With his father's help, Leo trained to be an athlete, while his mother suggested he get some Pokemon. Not one to back down from a challenge, he visited Professor Elm's lab to get a Pokemon and train it to be a Pokethlon star. He travelled around Johto, training his Pokemon, but he wasn't making much progress in their athletic career. He needed an edge, something the other athletes wouldn't think of. When he heard of Alola and their trials, he thought it sounded like a great idea. Much better than the Gym challenge, at any rate.

Pokemon: Bruce (Croconaw) and Snowball (Swinub)

Bruce is Leo's starter, received as a Totodile from Prof. Elm. Energetic and eager to please, Bruce approaches challenges with enthusiasm and reckless abandon. As he grew in size and strength, he became more arrogant, wanting to prove he was the toughest and strongest 'mon around. He's also very affectionate, fond of hugging or biting things.
Moves: Water Gun, Bite, Ice Punch, Work Up

Snowball was Leo's first capture, caught on the Ice Path while returning home from Elm's lab. He's generally laid-back and a bit lazy, preferring to expend as little energy as possible. His overly chill attitude annoys Leo, but he can't stay mad at something as cute and loveable as Snowball.
Moves: Ancient Power, Icy Wind, Mud Bomb, Protect

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Wawi2018

LananishWawi
Years
Appearance

"The Moon is beautiful... But it is just a dark sphere without the Sun, Isn't it?"

Name: Aiden Wawi

Aiden is a magician, native to the modern region of Kalos. Coming from the sacred yet civilized city, Anistar City, He is known to be famous for his special skills. His mother died in the process of giving his birth. His father was a researcher of the Aether Foundation, a organization who claim themselves to take care of the poor Pokémon and research on the mysterious creatures, The Ultra Beasts. During a research, Aiden's dad was killed by one of the Beast Killers, Type:Null. This occured when Aiden was at the age of 5. As he stayed in a house given to his father because of his membership to Aether, Aiden was kicked out after his death. Without home, Aiden wandered around Anistar City. Found by the Psychic Olympia, He was taken care by the Gym Leader. Olympia gave some basic training of the rare skill, Psychic to the infant. In a rainy day, When Aiden was out playing with his friends, He found a Froakie which was being assaulted by a horde of Murkrow. He attempted to save the Bubble Frog but ended up being attacked by the Black Crow. Awakening his true instinct, The Froakie turned to a icy blue color before striking one of the attackers with Ice Punch. Startled, The horde fled away as Froakie returned normal. Afterwards, The Froakie dragged Aiden to the route further. The Bubble Frog took the Psychic in-training to a Audino which healed him with the healing move, Healing Pulse. Later, Aiden woke up and spent some time with the Pokémon before returning to his home. For his surprise, The Froakie decided to join him. Without hesitation, Aiden accepted and named the Froakie as 'Starr'. He named Starr since his father told him that Greninja, The fully evolved state of Froakie is capable of throwing star-shaped compressed water.

As years passed, Aiden's psychic abilities improved. His life went ordinary before a U-Turn. When an enraged horde of Beedrill attacked the city when his foster mother was absent, Aiden awakened his true psychic instinct, fending the Bee Pokémon away. But he couldn't control it and almost attacked a child before a strange energy from the Sundial calmed him down.

At the age of 13, He chose his career, Becoming a magician. With the help of his psychic abilities, He reached great heights as a magician. Starr assisted Aiden in his magic shows with his Protean Ability. In a year, Starr went through the metamorphosis process 'Evolution' and reached his next state, Frogadier. That was when Olympia informed Aiden that he must go on a journey to learn to control his psychic power when it goes off control by going on a journey across Kalos. But Aiden gave his denial by saying that he decided to go through Alola to collect information about Aether Foundation while also getting stronger. Reluctantly, Olympia accepted and gave him a Swablu and a necklace with Mystic Water. Olympia informed that Swablu would push him into a slumber with the move 'Sing' when he loses control. Accepting the gift, Aiden took his flight towards the Tropical Region, Alola.

-[POKÉMON]-

> Starr/Frogadier <

Held Item: Mystic Water

Ability: Protean

Moves: Water Pulse / Double Team / Ice Punch / Hidden Power [Fire]

> Melody/Swablu <

Held Item: N/A

Ability: Cloud Nine

Moves: Sing / Hyper Voice / Play Rough / Dragon Pulse [Not mastered]

Appearance: In the picture with an addition to a white unzipped hooded jacket.

Attachments

• PCOC.png
    PCOC.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Wawi2018

LananishWawi
Years
"The Moon is beautiful... But it is just a dark sphere without the Sun, Isn't it?"

Name: Aiden Wawi

Aiden is a magician, native to the modern region of Kalos. Coming from the sacred yet civilized city, Anistar City, He is known to be famous for his special skills. His mother died in the process of giving his birth. His father was a researcher of the Aether Foundation, a organization who claim themselves to take care of the poor Pokémon and research on the mysterious creatures, The Ultra Beasts. During a research, Aiden's dad was killed by one of the Beast Killers, Type:Null. This occured when Aiden was at the age of 5. As he stayed in a house given to his father because of his membership to Aether, Aiden was kicked out after his death. Without home, Aiden wandered around Anistar City. Found by the Psychic Olympia, He was taken care by the Gym Leader. Olympia gave some basic training of the rare skill, Psychic to the infant. In a rainy day, When Aiden was out playing with his friends, He found a Froakie which was being assaulted by a horde of Murkrow. He attempted to save the Bubble Frog but ended up being attacked by the Black Crow. Awakening his true instinct, The Froakie turned to a icy blue color before striking one of the attackers with Ice Punch. Startled, The horde fled away as Froakie returned normal. Afterwards, The Froakie dragged Aiden to the route further. The Bubble Frog took the Psychic in-training to a Audino which healed him with the healing move, Healing Pulse. Later, Aiden woke up and spent some time with the Pokémon before returning to his home. For his surprise, The Froakie decided to join him. Without hesitation, Aiden accepted and named the Froakie as 'Starr'. He named Starr since his father told him that Greninja, The fully evolved state of Froakie is capable of throwing star-shaped compressed water.

As years passed, Aiden's psychic abilities improved. His life went ordinary before a U-Turn. When an enraged horde of Beedrill attacked the city when his foster mother was absent, Aiden awakened his true psychic instinct, fending the Bee Pokémon away. But he couldn't control it and almost attacked a child before a strange energy from the Sundial calmed him down.

At the age of 13, He chose his career, Becoming a magician. With the help of his psychic abilities, He reached great heights as a magician. Starr assisted Aiden in his magic shows with his Protean Ability. In a year, Starr went through the metamorphosis process 'Evolution' and reached his next state, Frogadier. That was when Olympia informed Aiden that he must go on a journey to learn to control his psychic power when it goes off control by going on a journey across Kalos. But Aiden gave his denial by saying that he decided to go through Alola to collect information about Aether Foundation while also getting stronger. Reluctantly, Olympia accepted and gave him a Swablu and a necklace with Mystic Water. Olympia informed that Swablu would push him into a slumber with the move 'Sing' when he loses control. Accepting the gift, Aiden took his flight towards the Tropical Region, Alola.

-[POKÉMON]-

> Starr/Frogadier <

Held Item: Mystic Water

Ability: Protean

Moves: Water Pulse / Double Team / Ice Punch / Hidden Power [Fire]

> Melody/Swablu <

Held Item: N/A

Ability: Cloud Nine

Moves: Sing / Hyper Voice / Play Rough / Dragon Pulse [Not mastered]

Chemist Wooper

AIN'T HOT, M8
Years
I love this, so much thought and depth. And i can't really say no to the psychic part, since Olympia did have that type of power.
Anyways.

ACCEPTED! Just add a picture of what he looks like and you too godzil.

dang i really suck at this i forgot to tell someone ive accepted to fix their su

Wawi2018

LananishWawi
Years
I love this, so much thought and depth. And i can't really say no to the psychic part, since Olympia did have that type of power.
Anyways.

ACCEPTED! Just add a picture of what he looks like and you too godzil.

dang i really suck at this i forgot to tell someone ive accepted to fix their su

Finished. Check it out. He wears a white hooded unzipped jacket over the sleeveless shirt.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
I'll give it a shot as well (: Will have an SU up by today or tomorrow.

On second thought my apologies. Holidays and other circumstances are tugging me away for a bit. But I wish the best of luck to everybody else (:

Last edited:

Wawi2018

LananishWawi
Years
When does this roleplay start? :) I couldn't contain my curiosity. It starts after getting 5 members as mentioned in the first post? Just curiosity. Don't think I'm spamming or disturbing. If you do so, Kindly ignore me :3

Years
Alas! An Alolan roleplay! Consider me interested. I'm going to be working on a sign-up sheet of sorts within the next few days.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back