• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Wunk Dump!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
tumblr_njlav9YRBR1qbx12bo1_500.gif

Just an old veteran posting some 3d art. Might start being active here again. Missed the feeling of being active on a forum. Gotta look into changing my username. Haven't used "DEEhunter" in over 8 years. I use 3DS Max.

Chandelure
Spoiler:

Lampent
Spoiler:

Drifloon
Spoiler:

Drifblim
Spoiler:

Pumpkaboo
Spoiler:

Yamask
Spoiler:

Last edited:

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I love your ghost models haha they feel so much more alive than the current ORAS ones! How long does it take for you to make one? I've tried using 3d software but I could never quite get my head around it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Usual 3d model takes maybeee 2-5 hours of constant actual work? Depends on the complexity! Current 3d model commission I have now is taking much longer since I'm interleaving it with other work but 2-5 hours is a good estimate of the stuff I've shown so far!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 21, 2016
wow i love your stuff, may i ask how long does it take to rig ur model and what do u use for the pixel art?

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Rigging mechanical stuff is much much easier than organic stuff since I have to worry about the silhouette holding up and having geometry that compliments it to anticipate the movements that are going to happen! I made a tutorial and a bunch of gifs related to it!
zuG7dyB.gif

That robot model took about 1 hour and 45 minutes of total work time to fully rig.

Annd I use photoshop for my pixel art. I animate using a mix of photoshop and after effects
I have a couple old videos of my process on my youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iozu_2aw1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DYYepNWDoQ

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
your wips are so informative :)
i just got blender & i haven't started messing with it yet but your stuff is really an inspiration

Back