• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Alpha Prime

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2018
I haven't watched a pokemon anime in a long time so I didn't know about the lucario megastone thing.But now that you did mention it,personally I think that it could be used a bit differently in the sense that Nisarg could make a special location that you can go to to 'activate' the megastones which are supposedly dormant before you do so.Like for example,after you finish the league of the first region (or the only region,same thing) and you go back home and talk to the professor,he/she could tell you of a tower on a island or mysterious cave that suddenly appeared so he asks you to check it out and if you go there with a mega stone,you battle the respective pokemon to activate the stone.Also (but due to the number of stones it would be way too much work) there could be an extremely tiny mini map for each stone which would act like the 'floor of the guardian pokemon' to which you would be transported every time you went to the special location with a new mega stone.As for the way to get the mega stones,don't forget that Nisarg is also planning to implement a mission system so he could also take advantage of that.Basically he has a variety of choices so I wouldn't worry.As for your gym idea,from whatever perspective I look at it,I don't really see how it would motivate me or how it would have any other meaning except annoy some people.Unless it's treated as a training area and pokemon give 1.25 exp of what wild ones do.So it would give more exp than wild pokemon on routes (1.0) but less than trainers (1.5). Well,I think I've talked for a bit too long so I'll stop here.

If he can pull off the mission system without being too time consuming or like, not really fun to make, sure, a mission for every mega stone with the prof telling us where to go would be fun, you spoke about activating it, maybe make it like the canon games (if i'm not mistaken) where there was this little girl that gave you an item, you took it to someone and he told you its real worth, a mega stone (its just give him the item he gives it back as a stone, not complex)..
The gym wild encounters idea was something not well thought out, maybe you could press a trigger to make it happen or something at the gym's door, its just to give the author more liberty as to where to place certain pokemon since it would really get crowded in the wild if he plans to put in EVERY SINGLE ONE of them... so yeah...
As for new ideas, i thought of a way to make it more challenging, maybe you enter a cave or something with a puzzle similar to ice caves or team rocket's hideouts, so that you have that before fighting the pokemon for it's stone...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2018
One thing i would really love, but i am pretty sure it would be either hard or impossible to implement.... heart gold's companion system, where your pokemon follow you around, even if you did manage to program that in, you'd still have to find or make sprites for every single pokemon in 4 different standing directions...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
If he can pull off the mission system without being too time consuming or like, not really fun to make, sure, a mission for every mega stone with the prof telling us where to go would be fun, you spoke about activating it, maybe make it like the canon games (if i'm not mistaken) where there was this little girl that gave you an item, you took it to someone and he told you its real worth, a mega stone (its just give him the item he gives it back as a stone, not complex)..
The gym wild encounters idea was something not well thought out, maybe you could press a trigger to make it happen or something at the gym's door, its just to give the author more liberty as to where to place certain pokemon since it would really get crowded in the wild if he plans to put in EVERY SINGLE ONE of them... so yeah...
As for new ideas, i thought of a way to make it more challenging, maybe you enter a cave or something with a puzzle similar to ice caves or team rocket's hideouts, so that you have that before fighting the pokemon for it's stone...

Not sure which games you're referring to but it's an idea that must surely have been implemented somewhere else before.Though not really giving an item to get a mega stone,but defeating the 'guardian' and restoring the mega stone's 'essence'. Although,even though all these sound nice,they're what you usually find in classic RPG games and not the pokemon style ones,which are classified as RPG but involve raising pokemon.Your puzzle idea is nice in case the team feels like going the extra mile.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
This looks nice, but I got a question. Is there any justification behind the new types e.g why they're all effective against Ice type when Ice is already one of the worst type defensively? Just curious.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Hmm? It still hardly makes any sense.

I imagine this is going to take a while to complete (it looks like a high quality hack) so good luck to you.

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
Well I feel like you will drop out on this project soon or later.It looks really difficult as I can see from the tiles.Also it seems that there lot of towns/cities in the region map.Most regions have 10-15 while your's have 22.What do you think of that?

Years
A very large list of features that you want to implement. How about showing people who are waiting for your hacking, what features you have already implemented, and which ones you left to finish?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
When will the Rhack be uploaded??
It looks really interesting .
Looking forward to your Work

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
How's development on this amazing hack going? Please don't give up

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Update:
If it was not for my PC to get trapped in an infinite boot loops, im pretty sure ß would have been released already...
Im really sorry for those who have been waiting for this for so long.
But... Soon this project is going to be revived and I assure you that.
My journey for recovering my data worth GBs has started xD
This will not end up an incomplete rhack.
Again im sorry, but ill make it up to you guys ;)

You're the best man! Maybe adding updated sprites to the pokemons might help :P... Anyways good luck on your data rescue journey. Looking for your update process with excitement!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 3, 2022
it's okay, do what you have to do, im sure we all will appreciate your hard work in this hack and good luck!

Back