• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Bros.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
This is going to be a little complicated, but basically lynch someone and hope they are either mafia or paired to mafia. there's a 50% chance we hit scum on D1.

[Lynch] gimmepie

Too willing to go OMGUS in my opinion.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
we mislynch, next phase goes in at 4-2. yeah I think it's lylo.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Is it a good idea to reveal who the bros are? there aren't really any PRs that can make use of that information and maybe town can glean something out of that.

I'm not yet sure what.

Years
This is going to be a little complicated, but basically lynch someone and hope they are either mafia or paired to mafia. there's a 50% chance we hit scum on D1.

[Lynch] gimmepie

Too willing to go OMGUS in my opinion.

Looking for an easy lynch are we? ;)

[Unvote] jombii
[vote] jdthebud

I was never going to leave that vote smh.

Is it a good idea to reveal who the bros are? there aren't really any PRs that can make use of that information and maybe town can glean something out of that.

I'm not yet sure what.

Interesting idea. Any other thoughts on this?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Unvote]Abby
[Vote]Jdthebud

Rather not have votes stack one way or the other, let RNGesus take the wheel.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm thinking GP and Home are actually partners from their interaction. Btw should we reveal who our partners are? It's not like it would create a loss to us if we do as there aren't any night phases or other roles that could exploit it.

I'd prefer going for GP though.
[Vote] gimmepie

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I do not think we can afford to trust rng in here.
If not, what should we trust? It's not like we have any info.

I'm thinking GP and Home are actually partners from their interaction. Btw should we reveal who our partners are? It's not like it would create a loss to us if we do as there aren't any night phases or other roles that could exploit it.

I'd prefer going for GP though.
[Vote] gimmepie
The mafia already know who they want to lynch, so I'm okay with outing Bros. BTW why do you prefer lynching GP?

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
If not, what should we trust? It's not like we have any info.

The mafia already know who they want to lynch, so I'm okay with outing Bros. BTW why do you prefer lynching GP?

I don't want to random vote, so I'm voting on my scumread. GP hasn't done much to make himself look scummy, but I have an odd feeling coming from how he entered the day and how he behaved later, so I voted him.

Also @jombii why are you voting for me?

Back