• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yellow hack: Pokemon Yellow Supreme

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 22, 2021
Great hack, enjoyed it so far. However, on my way to the Elite Four I get stuck before the Victory Road. There's an invisible wall blocking me from progressing. Is this by design or a bug?

51506860385_05c5a59a59_z.jpg

I also have the same issue, im in victory road and Im blocked by the invisible wall

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 31, 2022
Great hack, enjoyed it so far. However, on my way to the Elite Four I get stuck before the Victory Road. There's an invisible wall blocking me from progressing. Is this by design or a bug?

51506860385_05c5a59a59_z.jpg

Do we have any word on getting around this yet? I'm also Stuck here.

Years

The project is not abandoned and will be finished very soon

In the meantime, I thought I'd show a video of some sprite improvements plus video demonstration of the victory bug fix

I just noticed the bug recently and managed to fix it. I apologize for the delay everybody

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Not sure if this something that was already asked, but is the movepool different than the original? And if so do you have a movepool list available?

Years
Not sure if this something that was already asked, but is the movepool different than the original? And if so do you have a movepool list available?

From what I've played, the movepools are different. As are the stats of Pokemon. There used to be documentation on the Discord server, but the server no longer exists. I was just searching for it myself and all I found was a Reddit thread also requesting what we're looking for, with a comment that said what I just told you. So... the documentation was never posted anywhere online. Really annoying. I don't get why people put hack stuff on Discord servers instead of online or in read mes.

Last edited:
Days
From what I've played, the movepools are different. As are the stats of Pokemon. There used to be documentation on the Discord server, but the server no longer exists. I was just searching for it myself and all I found was a Reddit thread also requesting what we're looking for, with a comment that said what I just told you. So... the documentation was never posted anywhere online. Really annoying. I don't get why people put hack stuff on Discord servers instead of online or in read mes.

Because most sites don't support ROM sharing and are semi-strict on discussions. Also cause forums aren't fast enough for people to lay out a lot of findings.

Only reason why people even use forums is cause other people use them, they're kind of a dying avenue of activity.

https://github.com/SailorMoonFan01/pokeintenseyellow

You can also just check their github ASM files to figure stuff out.

Last edited:
Years
Because most sites don't support ROM sharing and are semi-strict on discussions. Also cause forums aren't fast enough for people to lay out a lot of findings.

It wouldn't be sharing a ROM though? Just a list of levelup moves and stats. There are many rom hacks with documentation posted online with no issues. By posting on Discord, the information can easily be lost to time. Especially since Discord might go the way of Skype eventually.

You can also just check their github ASM files to figure stuff out.

Github makes zero sense to me. I struggle to even find download buttons on there when I have to download something off it and I know I'm not alone on that. It's not friendly to people who don't code, not everyone wants to dig through the code.

Last edited:
Days
It wouldn't be sharing a ROM though? Just a list of levelup moves and stats. There are many rom hacks with documentation posted online with no issues. By posting on Discord, the information can easily be lost to time. Especially since Discord might go the way of Skype eventually.

Github makes zero sense to me. I struggle to even find download buttons on there when I have to download something off it and I know I'm not alone on that. It's not friendly to people who don't code, not everyone wants to dig through the code.

Yes, but many devs would prefer to share a ROM, mainly because a lot of people are more incompetent than a psychiatric ward.

So everyone has more or less moved to Discord for that reason.

Years
Yes, but many devs would prefer to share a ROM, mainly because a lot of people are more incompetent than a psychiatric ward.

But the hack's download only contained a IPS file, which I needed to patch to a Yellow ROM myself. I don't know if the hack's download through Discord if there was one on the deleted server was an already-patched ROM, but I still don't see how that's an excuse to not separately post the documentation on Google Docs or even something like Tumblr for those who need it. The documentation is not the ROM.

Also, if it was really that, then nobody would be using github because incompetent people like me don't understand its layout.

Last edited:
Years
found a minor bug in the latest version of yellow supreme

in victory road (1st floor), attempting to pick up this certain item ball results in a blank or empty message (see attached pic below).
had to press the A button again to close the "blank" message box. so this item ball is currently "broken" or not working correctly

Attachments

• pokemonyellowsupreme-victoryroad-itemball-blankmessage.png
    pokemonyellowsupreme-victoryroad-itemball-blankmessage.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Years
found a minor bug in the latest version of yellow supreme

in victory road (1st floor), attempting to pick up this certain item ball results in a blank or empty message (see attached pic below).
had to press the A button again to close the "blank" message box. so this item ball is currently "broken" or not working correctly
I just released the updated patch on the thread. The bug should be fixed now after testing

Back