• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haileo's Large Event and Shiny Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
It doesn't matter what Volcanion, but if you have an american one that would be prefered. Thanks!

ENG Helen Volcanion it is :)

Let me know when you're able to trade. I'll be on tonight and all day tomorrow, but I might not refresh constantly lol.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
ENG Helen Volcanion it is :)

Let me know when you're able to trade. I'll be on tonight and all day tomorrow, but I might not refresh constantly lol.

I'm availible most of tomorrow. Thanks!

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years

RogueZero0

Game Programmer (Student)
Years
Hello, I was looking at your trade list and got interested in a pokemon that would be one of the last needed for my collection, the Marshadow(Jolly) one.
I know it is pretty rare, but I have a couple shinys I could trade that were caught by me and are untouched after the capture. The ones I have are: Carvanha, Wailmer, Skrelp, Ralts(male), magikarp and Lugia(from trade and not UT). Of course, I can give you 2-3 for it if you are interested.
Thanks in advance :)

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hello, I was looking at your trade list and got interested in a pokemon that would be one of the last needed for my collection, the Marshadow(Jolly) one.
I know it is pretty rare, but I have a couple shinys I could trade that were caught by me and are untouched after the capture. The ones I have are: Carvanha, Wailmer, Skrelp, Ralts(male), magikarp and Lugia(from trade and not UT). Of course, I can give you 2-3 for it if you are interested.
Thanks in advance :)

Sorry. The KOR, ITA, and FRA Jolly Marshadows all have proof, and it doesn't seem like you're a proofed event collector. I don't enjoy trading events without the proof if they do have proof, and especially for the Marshadows, I prefer to trade them for other proofed events.

Hopefully you can find someone else to give you an unproofed Jolly Marshadow :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Interested in: Shiny Manaphy - Mat's RNG

Offering: Whatever's in my shop. Willing to do 2:1or 3:1 since I have it marked on my own shop. I also just learned how to RNG shiny Legendaries in AS. You can see these new ones with the Trainer: Elexa and almost all of them are in Premier Balls. I also went through and did a pretty thorough hack check of my events and shinies, so hopefully I got all of them.

Times available: I believe you're 2 hours ahead of me (I'm in MDT). If that's the case, then I'll be available your 8-11PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and possibly Friday.

Last edited:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Interested in: Shiny Manaphy - Mat's RNG

Offering: Whatever's in my shop. Willing to do 2:1or 3:1 since I have it marked on my own shop. I also just learned how to RNG shiny Legendaries in AS. You can see these new ones with the Trainer: Elexa and almost all of them are in Premier Balls. I also went through and did a pretty thorough hack check of my events and shinies, so hopefully I got all of them.

Times available: I believe you're 2 hours ahead of me (I'm in MDT). If that's the case, then I'll be available your 8-11PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and possibly Friday.
Weird, I wasn't notified when you posted in my topic :O

How about your self-caught Shiny Thundurus and this Reshiram?
643 - Reshiram - lvl 50 - NA - Amy - Calm - Quick - 31/x/31/0/31/x - Grass

I'm available pretty much all day today and tomorrow :)

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Weird, I wasn't notified when you posted in my topic :O

How about your self-caught Shiny Thundurus and this Reshiram?
643 - Reshiram - lvl 50 - NA - Amy - Calm - Quick - 31/x/31/0/31/x - Grass

I'm available pretty much all day today and tomorrow :)

I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't register unless someone quotes me.
Those trades sound good!
I'm free until 6PM today and tomorrow from 12PM to 10PM. I'll be in and out of PC during those times as I'm packing for a move.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't register unless someone quotes me.
Those trades sound good!
I'm free until 6PM today and tomorrow from 12PM to 10PM. I'll be in and out of PC during those times as I'm packing for a move.

I'm ready to trade now :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I'm ready to trade now :)

Hey there! Sorry for the delay. I took a nap. I should be free for the next hour. Otherwise, I'll be free for most of tomorrow.

EDIT: Turns out I can't get into Pokebank and the error code suggests that it's just down and doing maintenance or something. Does tomorrow work?

Last edited:

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
Years
Hey there! Sorry for the delay. I took a nap. I should be free for the next hour. Otherwise, I'll be free for most of tomorrow.

EDIT: Turns out I can't get into Pokebank and the error code suggests that it's just down and doing maintenance or something. Does tomorrow work?

Yep, tomorrow works :) I did hear about the maintenance errors people are getting lol, I traded with someone two hours ago and it was hard to connect to each other.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Yep, tomorrow works :) I did hear about the maintenance errors people are getting lol, I traded with someone two hours ago and it was hard to connect to each other.

Hey there! I'm free for the rest of the day. Probably going to get dinner at some point along with running some errands. Hit me up when you're ready.

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Hi I have an EU battlebond greninja, it is however not untouched (lvl71), is this something you'd be interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back