• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: My posts are being sent twice, and I don't know why

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Straight to the point, lately, I've been posting a lot of pictures in a certain ROM Hack's thread.
The problem is that when I post them, even though I click only once the button that says "Post Quick Reply", the post is being sent twice, and I always have the stay alert and remove one of them in order to avoid possible infractions.

Now, I know for a fact that my ISP nor my connection itself are the problems because it's only happening here, in PokeCommunity. So, is there a way to fix it?
I'm using Mozilla Firefox v55.0.3 (64 Bits), thanks in advance for reading.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
It's my understanding that this is a problem with threads that are very long in posts and pages. Are you experiencing this in ALL threads?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
It's my understanding that this is a problem with threads that are very long in posts and pages. Are you experiencing this in ALL threads?

I'm not really active in terms of posting outside of that thread, so I'd say that's definitely the problem.
The thread has 451 Pages, so yeah.. I guess it's normal behavior. Thanks for the reply :)

Years
If you're talking about Adventure Red, that thread has had double posts for ages now. It happens when a thread gets particularly large but now I'm not there to deal with them and Christos is slacking :P.

Back