• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Hey Skinny I know that XD. I just mean I managed to do lots more before it hatched XD. So Eevees egg must be the hardest to hatch lol. Cus the Johto starter eggs all take 5,120 steps to hatch XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
no..lol...the i'll be more specific how many steps is it for torchic,treecko,and mudkip?

Years
i thought eevee's eggs took the same as dratini's... 10,050 thats what i have been believing. too bad no one up here has collesium otherwise i'd do the trades :'(

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
You can join just follow the rules, and to answer your question all you gotta do is take a pic of it with a digi cam

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
...the Johto starter eggs all take 5,120 steps to hatch XD.
Here is a list of how many steps each egg type takes:

1280: Magikarp

2560: Azuiril, Clefa, Igglybuff, Pichu, Togepi

3840: Catterpie, Corphish, Geodude, Hoothoot, Volbeat, Illumise, Lediba, Lotad, Nincada, Pidgey, Poocheyna, Rattata, Seedot, Sentret, Shroomish, Skitty, Slakoth, Spearow, Spinirak, Spinda, Tailow, Volbeat, Weedle, Wurmple, Zigzagoon, Zubat

5120: Bulbasaur, Abra, Aipom, Barboach, Bellsprout, Cacnea, Carvanha, Charmander, Chikorita, Chinchou, Clamperl, Corsola, Cubone, Cyndaquil, Delibird, Diglett, Ditto, Doduo, Phanpy, Drowzee, Dunsparce, Ekans, Electrike, Exeggcute, Farfetch'd, Feebas, Gastly, Girafarig, Gligar, Goldeen, Grimer, Growlithe, Gulpin, Hoppip, Horsea, Houndour, Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Koffing, Krabby, Lickitung, Luvdisc, Machop, Magnemite, Makuhita, Mankey, Mareep, Mawile, Meditite, Meowth, Miltank, Minun, Mudkip, Murkrow, Natu, Nidoran M, Nidorna F, Nosepass, Numel, Oddish, Paras, Pineco, Plusle, Poliwag, Ponyta, Porygon, Psyduck, Qwilfish, Ralts, Remoraid, Rhyhorn, Roselia, Seel, Seviper, Shellder, Shuckle, Slowpoke, Slugma, Smeargle, Sneasel, Snorunt, Snubbull, Spheal, Spoink, Squirtle, Stantler, Staryu, Sudowoodo, Sunkern, Swablu, Swinub, Tangela, Tauros, Teddiursa, Tentacool, Torchic, Torkoal, Totodile, Trapinch, Treecko, Voltorb, Vulpix, Whismur, Wingull, Wooper, Wynaut, Yanma, Zangoose

6400: Absol, Castform, Chimecho, Duskull, Elekid, Heracross, Tyrouge, Smoochum, Magby, Misdrevus, Mantine, Mr. Mime, Onix, Pinsir, Sableye, Sandshrew, Scyther, Shuppet, Skarmory, Tropius, Venonat

7680: Anorith, Kabuto, Lileep, Omanite

8960: Aerodactyl, Aaron, Eevee

10240: Bagon, Chancy, Dratini, Lapras, Larvitar, Relicanth, Snorlax, Wailmer
--------
In Emerald, if you have a pokemon with tha Magma Armor, or the Flame Body ability in your party, the hatch time of eggs is cut in half, but it only works in emerald.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i saw that on ign somwhere but lost its location so thx sgm ur always helpful to everyone

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
thanx skinny thats helps alot ...* gives rep *...WOOOT 400 posts....

kirbyfan

I'm baack! ^^
Years
Thanks! i Will work hard.:) also, I have 2 questions:1.How do I add the thingys down the bottom?(Like the member thing,shinies caught,shinies looking for,ect)
2.If there is a shiny pokemon, and you breed it, does it get a shiny child? Thanks!:)

Years
has anyone ever seen a shiny sandshrew? does it look like the sprite in my sig? been looking for over 7 hours... still no sign of it *sigh* .. skinnygreenman deserves some rep for that egg list, :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
ok go back a couple of pages you'll see a link thats where you get the sprites find the one u want and right click it go to properties where it says location or URL copy that and then go to dit signature and click the image button ( mountain looking thing) then right click paste then clik the mountain thing again thats it
and for your other question no it doesnt work..

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
or did he copy it from the site ..* wonders* either way hes awesome no doubt about it....

Back