• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Which events being predictable bugged you most?

I guess if I'd have disliked the main character my opinion on the series would be different. Honestly I've enjoyed watching him grow up, for what the series is trying to achieve he's the perfect main character. Sasuke and the other Uchiha have always bothered me but I guess that has been somewhat dealt with recently. Sakura has gotten less annoying and the support cast is generally pretty good.

I had some problems with the series at first. Things like silly pre teen crushes becoming such a massive thing even years later, I'm pretty sure that if your crush tried to kill you you'd back off just a little. Then I realised that this is a comic and have proceeded with the presumption that the hearts of ninja children are even less rational than our own.

---

I haven't played a Naruto game since the Gamecube. Was pretty fun though. If only the Naruto ones were on the PSN, guess I'll make due with Kaizoku Musou.

---

Ha, why would they reboot Chobits when it doesn't need one?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I hate people who dismiss series like One Piece just because "lol they're lamestream". They're despicable. You gave the series a shot and you didn't like the story/character/plot structure and stuff then that's fine. BUT if the only excuse you have for not giving a series a real chance is that "lol they're mainstream. and I'm too cool fo' that ****", then I feel sorry for you. Because your reasoning is nothing but a bunch of crap.

Okay, you dislike everything that's mainstream and don't care if they're actually good and should be given a shot? Fine. What if your favorite series goes mainstream next? Would you say "**** it, dis **** becamz lamestream imma drop this evn if itzz my fave manga"? No, of-freakin'-course not! THAT is why your 'reason' is just a sorry excuse.

not really directed at anyone, just saying. Brought back memories of a stupid, STUPID youtube reviewer I saw a few days ago. Gave him my first ever dislike on youtube.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
1. Whoa there, cool down man... Don't go starting fights over such trivial matters...

@Lapras: Ultimate Ninja Storm is one of the best fighting games IMO, I just think it's a shame that almost every character got the same jutsus and combos as the part they were introduced in.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Naah, like I said, I wrote that mainly because discussion about mainstream manga brought back some memories of this this specific youtube user whose video I saw a few days ago. His reasoning was crap. He continued to say stuff like "I don't like them because...well, they're mainstream. And I don't like mainstream stuff. No matter what.". I thought, yeah, okay, you hate mainstream stuff. I get it. Anything else? But he continued to say that again and again for over 12-15 minutes. I mean, wtf? If you do make a video titled "Why I don't watch/read the big 3", try to include something substantial in your video, you know. You should not repeat a single sentence a thousand times. :/

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Even the better Youtube reviewers probably aren't worth your time. Actually I did like that guy that went and killed his family and gigguk despite being a total casual isn't horrendous.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Well, the Emperor died, does this mean the new pope is him re-incarnated in a clone body?
Pope Francis doesn't look like a Sith Lord though, pity

ga9bxst.png

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Was going to get Kaizoku Musou but £40 is a but much. Ended up buying The Unfinished Swan and Flower instead. Any gamers here, did I do good?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Haven't heard of that game... If you're looking for a good game, try Sleeping Dogs.
My sis borrowed the One Piece game from a friend a few days ago, haven't played it yet.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Flower is by the dudes that did Journey so that should be a winner. Other one was just a random one from the recommend section.

The combat system in Sleeping Dogs looks fun as ****. Will play eventually, I'm not the biggest gamer as you might have heard me say in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back