• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Dubtrack Room

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
Years
I am interested in this, So im leaving a comment here for update reasons :)

sounds fun! Will try to join you guys once!

Years
I remember plug.dj times were really great, I've been absent on the forums for a while and didn't realize something was going on again. I think I'll hop in from time to time.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Just to check, is this re-migrating to plug.dj now that is back up and running again?

i'd love plug.dj to once again become the default but for some reason i think people are set on dubtracks
couldn't tell me why

Years
Honestly most people who I've talked to about this prefer Dubtrack and I think I lean towards it also.

On that note, I'm on with Bac and Kendy if anyone wants to join us.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
Years
Some of us are currently playing in plug dj! get on Discord for details! :D already 7 people on here

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
dubtracks now has an official script that autobans if you play mumford & sons

who would have guessed

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
Years
I have a question about dubtrack and explicit content in songs
Is it allowed? On dubtrack, I got the idea it was quite lax, and spent 90% of my time there with my speakers muted.

Years
I have a question about dubtrack and explicit content in songs
Is it allowed? On dubtrack, I got the idea it was quite lax, and spent 90% of my time there with my speakers muted.

We're very lax on lyrical content and connotations but the videos can't show anything explicit.

Years
Definitely looking forward to the 80's theme this weekend!

Just another heads up for everyone too, the OP of this thread has now been updated with an event schedule. This shows the times of our regular weekend sessions as well as a second list for any other Dubtrack events that get scheduled (ideas for which you are welcome to submit!).

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
i'll be in here for a while if anyone's interested

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 10, 2020
Having a bit of a jam, would be nice to share some songs with everyone :D

Back