• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't use pokémon in battle spot

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2022
So I got 2 pokémon who apparently have something wrong with them.
My Absol and my Gardevoir, I had both of these since emerald and transferred them over to different pokémon games up until ultra moon.
I EV-trained both of them on Pokémon Y because it was the easiest way imo and used Hyper training to push their IV's to the max because I didn't breed them, I just kept looking for the ones I wanted with the nature I wanted. Gotta say that I've never did online battles with them, except against friends which were most of the time local so idk if this problem has been there before.
So can anyone tell me what's wrong with them or is it just because they've been brought over from emerald all the way to Ultra moon? Cuz that would be dumb >.>

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Is this for Sun/Moon? Do they have illegal move tutor moves? Since there are only certain ones available in Sun/Moon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2022
Is this for Sun/Moon? Do they have illegal move tutor moves? Since there are only certain ones available in Sun/Moon.

It's for Ultra moon but they both give problems on moon as well cuz I just transferred them over for a few minutes to see.
Unless someone, somehow, for some reason took my game and changed them with whatever you use for that (is it still the game shark/action replay?!) they're completely legit caught and trained by myself.
Their movesets are as simple as they come:
Absol has protect, superpower (which I thought in Ultra moon at battle tree), night slash and psycho cut.
Gardevoir has hypervoice (battle frontier ORAS) thunderbolt, psychic and shadow ball.
Gardevoir does have a contest memory ribbon which I thought might be the problem but that still doesn't solve Absol because she doesn't have that and sadly enough I can't backtransfer her cuz ribbons are kind of important for me XD

Back