• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
I look at a bunch of pictures over the internet for the advtor and there is non that are 130x130 pixcles. If i srink them the will mess up the picture and it will show barly anything! I'm mean there are no good picture's that are 130x130!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
If you mean resizing them to exactly 130x130 stretches them, you could keep the proportions in check. This is easy in Photoshop, and I?m sure other programs have it too. If making them so small makes them useable, try cropping out only the best part then resizing it. ^_^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
From my previous experience, Paint doesn't keep the image's proportions in tact. =\ It would look weird after the resize (if you can even do that in Paint @_@).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I have PhotoImpression and that works fine, but of course it came with the computer (what didnt -_-).. I make Avatars on it and they're sized fine. Except for my Trance! Avatar... It's a little depressed to the side, But my Rave! one was much better.. My Techno! one will be much better though... after i decide what I'm going to do of course.. But Kairi had a good program link that frostweaver showed her :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Though Paint isn?t worth the hard drive space Image> Sketch/Skew will resize them. You?ll have to do your own calculations though for the constraints.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
Okey so maybe i'm not up to date on this stuff but i do some good stuff on this right?????

Back