Advertiser Content

Released Pokémon Empyrean [v1.0] Page 148

Started by Stochastic July 20th, 2018 9:00 AM
  • 3695 replies
Online now
Posted 2 Days Ago
9 posts
2.8 Years
does anyone know how much stat boost a pokemon gets with increasing gp ?
You can find details about differents specific mechanics of the game (including GP) here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

at start of game/journey a npc says u can find starters in the grass, which patch of grass is she talking about is it any grass ?
You can find the locations of wild pokemon here: https://pastebin.com/raw/KZQWegLB

how much does catch chain increase the encounter rate by ?
Some more details are in the first link I provided but no precise numbers.

StaticShock

Chaos Current

Age 19
Male
India
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
74 posts
1 Years
does anyone know how much stat boost a pokemon gets with increasing gp ?
and at start of game/journey a npc says u can find starters in the grass, which patch of grass is she talking about is it any grass ?
how much does catch chain increase the encounter rate by ?
IIRC, the stat boost is = (Base Stats x 1.1^GP) where GP can be anywhere between 0 to 5. So for 0 GP, you get no stat boost, for 1 GP you get a x1.1 boost, for 2 GP you get x1.21 boost etc.

Starters can be found in specific locations in the game and you can find them and catch them just like any other Pokemon. Check out the the Pokemon locations list at the bottom of the first post.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
102 posts
1.5 Years
How do you craft a Gallade card? Only Gardevoir shows up when I attempt to upgrade Kirlia's.
For all of your crafting needs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jQB9Spbuvr3lHw7n9DV1qtm2dvyE3hJdsc3gf0KY4Ds/edit#gid=0

Anyone know where to find shaymin please?

I searched this thread and found someone who mentionned trees with red leaves, tried at the north of sylen city, but over 150 honey and nothing.
Found a female NPC in this zone saying the tree near her could have a rare pokemon spawn, spend more than 300 honey on this tree, but nothing.
You need to be at Flowery Park, north of Krystolny. Shaymin can appear on "Last chance for pokemon to appear", with a 5% chance.

MrFreezie09

Stand User

Male
Germany
Online now
Posted 19 Hours Ago
6 posts
166 Days
Hi, so i was breeding some larvitar and randomly one was black and white and had the shiny star and a heart in the summary window. at first i thought it was just a altered shiny but after some time i got a normal shiny but without the heart in the summary. Has the black and white larvitar any benifits or is it just there to look cooler then the regular shiny?

Name: Zeke
Adoptiere auch eins! @Pokémon Waisenhaus
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
14 posts
10 Days
Hi, so i was breeding some larvitar and randomly one was black and white and had the shiny star and a heart in the summary window. at first i thought it was just a altered shiny but after some time i got a normal shiny but without the heart in the summary. Has the black and white larvitar any benifits or is it just there to look cooler then the regular shiny?
platinum shiny r a bit stronger then regular and heart means it can pass on its gp surely check this link for more info https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
120 posts
82 Days
Hello guys, is there a guide about Rainbow quest? I got the descendant cloth and I cannot find the silver hair. And also, where in Roarin Island is the 3rd Meteor shard?
There's not an official guide, but if you look in previous pages you will definitely find every info you need.
Spoiler:
The silver-hair man is Sir Lensio, check his painting in Sylentia Corp.
The 3rd shard is in the middle of a flower ring in Route 110. If you can't find it, check the bookshelves in Asutra Museum
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
4 posts
0 Days
There's not an official guide, but if you look in previous pages you will definitely find every info you need.
Spoiler:
The silver-hair man is Sir Lensio, check his painting in Sylentia Corp.
The 3rd shard is in the middle of a flower ring in Route 110. If you can't find it, check the bookshelves in Asutra Museum
I checked his picture and searched around, but found nothing. This quest is so anti intuitional.
Advertiser Content