• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new!

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Sep 4, 2020
I'm new to PokeCommunity, and enjoy playing Pokémon and Pokémon hacks. Since I've taken a recent interest in coding, I've thought about making some ROM hacks myself, which I'll post here if I do. Hopefully, some of us can be friends.

Years
Yo, nice to meet ya, I so happen to be new here as well and this place does have a lot of ROM Hackers, well, maybe i was wondering if we could partner up since i am also planning on making a ROM hack myself but then again i have no idea how and would love to work together with someone too! If you're up for it just reply me here i'll send ya a dm later or if you're not good luck with your project!

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Sep 4, 2020
Well, I don't know how to make one either (not to mention I have just started learning the basics of coding/programming), and I don't know how partnering up would work, but I wouldn't mind trying if you don't!

Back