• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your sign?

Years
not really but i do know i'm a leo. it's cool because i think lions are cool creatures so there's that.

but i don't pay attention to it past that. i used to be a big horoscope person but ehhhhhhhhh i forgot all about them and haven't read up on any in years.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm a Krabby ass bitch.

But I am the Cancer Crab that can have moods at the drop of a hat. I'm also the type tha thg puts everyone before me and can be very emotional. I'm loyal and will give a person a second chance after that you're dead to me. I'm also very dependable and will help the best I can.

Years
Sagittarius, loud and proud!

It's funny how accurate my astrological sign is. I'm a Sagittarius through and through!

Bay

Years
I'm Scorpio. From reading that short description from the link, I think I can relate to being misunderstood and having water as their element. Haven't paid attention to the other characteristics of Scorpio though.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Virgo

not sure how well the description fits me though

Years
I'm the second Virgo here, right now we are the majority. I think I fit my sign somewhat, most people think I am a fire sign when they have to guess, but I think the Virgo makes sense.

We like learning, we're ruled Mercury after all the God of communication and invention. Virgos are rational and outwardly calm, but inside we worry a lot and can get nervous. We tend to overanalyze things. Virgos are nice and loyal people though, and often have a soft spot for those in need and little animals. I guess we're the nuns of the zodiac.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
I am a Scorpio, with Scorpio falling into multiple houses in my natal chart as well. I suppose that I can identify with this sign to a degree, aside from the highly sexual traits associated with it; I am one of the most asexual males I know of.

Years
Also a Libra. I guess elements of it fit me well enough, but I don't by into astrology anyway so I don't really think about it.

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
I'm a Gemini with some Virgo-ish traits, probably due to it being my moon sign.

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
Years
I feel like this is dangerous info to give out but I'm Scorpio sun, Leo moon, Leo rising

Years
Oh , I see I'm not the only one who knows their full natal chart. In that case I'm not just a Virgo (sun) but a Cancer moon and a Pisces rising. My chart is mostly water.

Years
I'm an Aquarius, definitely a humanitarian type who wishes to help others and change the world for the better. It's quite accurate that way.

Also RIP to the Libras but I do not like Libras.

Years
i'm a sagittarius, and it's kindaaaa accurate? im not sure if i have a sense of humor though i keep trying but the audience doesn't really get it rip

also friends? pls

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'm a Scorpio. I think being intuitive and very carefully planning and knowing what I want to work towards are strong characteristics of mine. Not sure about that last part though. :p

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm a Libra, and I think I'm accurately the scales, especially in stressful situations and at work.

I gotta get outta that website before I end up there for an hour, I have goals afk sdfsdf

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
image0.jpg

Back