• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just finished the cycling Road Chapter. I'll upload the pictures later tomorrow.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
can anyone please help me to pre patch the latest version please? my parents dont allow me to play computer and I cant patch this on my phone, thanks so much :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
can anyone please help me to pre patch the latest version please? my parents dont allow me to play computer and I cant patch this on my phone, thanks so much :)

I was playing beta 3 on my phone, I forget where I downloaded it at tough, because I couldn't patch it either on my phone.

Years
I was playing beta 3 on my phone, I forget where I downloaded it at tough, because I couldn't patch it either on my phone.

About a year ago I also played Hacks on my phone. You guys have to patch the games on PC and then transfer the patched ROMs into the Phone..

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Route 17 and Cycling Road are no longer 1 map. They are now 2 separate maps.

Blueizback

Lonely Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
Oh man that's freaking awesome. I used to buy the pokemon adventures manga every month when i was a child, i hope this hack will reminds me some good memories, since the manga is hundred times better than the anime ! Thank you so much, now gonna start playing :D

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I've just uploaded the pictures for the rest of EEVEE ERRANDS chapter.
You get to pick whether you want to keep EEVEE or not. This would in turn, affect future storyline. In addition, BILL only appears in this events if you have previously rescue BILL.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2021
Bizarre glitch report! Here's my problem:
So after Mount Moon, I went into Misty's house, as the event makes me, and I do the whole cutscene there. I still move fine, menu opens normally. But when I go to leave, all of a sudden my character freezes and I'm some invisible entity. It looks like the whole map was shifted over, since I can still talk to people and whatnot, if I go in the right spots. However, even once I've figured out where the exit is, I can't leave!

Put simply, after the rest stop at Misty's house, the world freezes and I'm invisible, unable to leave, and all events are shifted over.

Could it be an error in the IPS patch or something? Please help!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
So after Mount Moon, I went into Misty's house, as the event makes me, and I do the whole cutscene there. I still move fine, menu opens normally. But when I go to leave, all of a sudden my character freezes and I'm some invisible entity. It looks like the whole map was shifted over, since I can still talk to people and whatnot, if I go in the right spots. However, even once I've figured out where the exit is, I can't leave!

Put simply, after the rest stop at Misty's house, the world freezes and I'm invisible, unable to leave, and all events are shifted over.

a) Did you patch using a clean US ROM?
b) Did you patch only using Beta 3?

Can you also post pictures of this glitch. Thank you.

Years

I guess he's using a mobile emulator

Blueizback

Lonely Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2013
The game is pretty cool i started playing smth like 2 days ago and i found one little bug, if you loose to lt.surge, then when come back to the ss.anne you can't talk to the poliwrathy who's standing near to the ship. if u do, the game freeze.. anyway that's amazing the hacks follows the manga's storyline perfectly, gj !

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Added images for CELADON GYM Chapter. Whether you save EEVEE would affect the event, and whether you helped BILL earlier would also change the events.

The game is pretty cool i started playing smth like 2 days ago and i found one little bug, if you loose to lt.surge, then when come back to the ss.anne you can't talk to the poliwrathy who's standing near to the ship. if u do, the game freeze.. anyway that's amazing the hacks follows the manga's storyline perfectly, gj !

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Back