• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Null: My First Fan-Game Attempt

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
my internet is so slow and downloading from google drive make it more slom but mediafire let me download from internet download manager and this good with my internet

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
i have one question after beating the league and the master i defeated arceus and is not appearing again was it just once and how do you go to sky pillar and is there anything else to do after beating game and catching legendaries and also how to get giratina

Years
i tried everything for the error at rockwood city but i cant fix it....i like the game a lot so pls try to find a solution cause i dont want to give it up

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 10, 2023
where i have to go after kyorgre and groudon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 15, 2022
Move like bugbite works more than needed. Toxic Spikes doesnt work at all. An error pops up when a pokemon enters the battlefield set up with toxic spikes.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I have the same errors in route 2 and rockwood city. the game goes to a black scree then the program says not responding then closes itself out. if i cannot continue i would be upset wasting a few hours on this

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Where is a Thunderstone in this game? The Blue Spots have given me multiples of every stone in this game except for the Thunderstone. The Rockwood City Department Store doesn't sell it either.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Like others have pointed out, there's a bug with one of the buildings in rockwood city. please fix

Back