• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Make The Card!!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
The old thread had a nice run, but may as well end it there and get a fresh start.

Anyways, as the title implies, this is a thread where you can design your own cards. Feel free to design your own archetypes as well. Keep in mind that pretty much all the cards here are up for rating and criticism, specifically on something being overly broken. You can also make stats for non-tcgs, if you wish, though mention what game system you're making it for.

Anyways, when posting, be sure to include all relevant information. Here's a basic template for the two bigger card games here.

YGO:
(Name of Card)
(Card Type: ie. trap, spell, continuous trap, etc.)
(Level/Type/Attribute)
(Effects)
(ATK/DEF)
(Rarity)

MtG:
(Name of Card) (Cost: Use WGUBR for white, green, blue, black, and red respectively)
(Card type: i.e. Sorcery, Creature) (Card sub-type: i.e. Elf, Aura, etc.)
(Effects)
(Flavour Text)
(POW/TOUGH)
(Rarity)

EDIT: Sorry bout that, here's the previous thread http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=21754

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
YGO:
Warrior's Last Breath
Trap
Counter (I think)
Adds 500 ATK points to a Warrior monster, only when a different Warrior Type Monster is destroyed.

EDIT: I had more, but i forgots, I'll come back soon.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
YGO:

Calling All HERO
Spell/Quick-Play
Effect: Tribute one HERO monster on the field and target 3 Level 4 HERO monster in your graveyard, those monsters can't attack in the turn they are summoned.

Back