• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Omega Paradox (Version 2.0)

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
So I'm assuming rockruff evolves by chance into either midday or midnight at level 25?Also thanks.

He can only evolve to midnight form because I couldn't find any back Sprite for the day form

Pokams

A guy
Years
He can only evolve to midnight form because I couldn't find any back Sprite for the day form
That's great lol,midnight is my favorite of the two forms anyways.also if you do the kalos rom hack,I'd recommend using a gen four game as base,as it would probably be easier to find sprites lol.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
That's great lol,midnight is my favorite of the two forms anyways.also if you do the kalos rom hack,I'd recommend using a gen four game as base,as it would probably be easier to find sprites lol.

X and Y is older so it should be easy to find the sprites I got most of them already, I?m already using BW2 as a base cause it is easy for me to hack. I?m only having trouble figuring who to replace for Kalos characters since there are lots of important Unova characters like the Shadow triad and Colress which I will have to replace

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Im playing it right now and its good.
I hope the sprites especially for the alola's will be improve soon though.
keep up the good work please

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Im playing it right now and its good.
I hope the sprites especially for the alola's will be improve soon though.
keep up the good work please

If your referring to rockruff he has a bad backsprite but it's better when he evolves

DaHawtness1

Don't talk about it, be about it.
Years
Im having quite a few glitches, such as my starter pokemon being a diff party pokemon in my pack. Its the same lvl as the first one. I caught a hoothoot, and so it was sent out in my nxt battle. I switched out to geodude, yet it still showed Hoothoot. The screen for items and such, (when not used) is a pinkish screen. I have not used cheats, and tired redownloading 3 times. Iam currently using Drastic nds. Any tips, it wud be greatly appreciated, because i was psyched to play this.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Im having quite a few glitches, such as my starter pokemon being a diff party pokemon in my pack. Its the same lvl as the first one. I caught a hoothoot, and so it was sent out in my nxt battle. I switched out to geodude, yet it still showed Hoothoot. The screen for items and such, (when not used) is a pinkish screen. I have not used cheats, and tired redownloading 3 times. Iam currently using Drastic nds. Any tips, it wud be greatly appreciated, because i was psyched to play this.

I have never encountered this problem
1. You didn't patch it correctly
2.You patched a glitched rom
3. Go to Pokemoner.com and get a prepatched version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 5, 2017
How do I evolve Alolan Vulpix into Alolan Ninetales? I don't have any Ice stones.

DaHawtness1

Years
Thank you, i shall try that. Would you happen to know if a 3ds emulator exists yet? I appreciate you responding, and hope you have a good Christmas.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Thank you, i shall try that. Would you happen to know if a 3ds emulator exists yet? I appreciate you responding, and hope you have a good Christmas.

Only Citra exists as a 3DS emulator but you need a really good computer to run it.

DaHawtness1

Years
I tried the game again, same thing happened. I choose Zorua, and after gaining another pokemon, my first slot pokemon (Zorua) ends up beng another pokemon with Zoruas stats and lvl in battle. I have downloaded from where you said, and was curious if others had this issue.

Last edited:

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
I tried the game again, same thing happened. I choose Zorua, and after gaining another pokemon, my first slot pokemon (Zorua) ends up beng another pokemon with Zoruas stats and lvl in battle. I have downloaded from where you said, and was curious if others had this issue.

I have never encounterd this issue its most likely your emulator that's the problem

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Must be because of Zorua's ability, Illusion.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Hi sir! Good day ... Can i ask why my BWSE keeps telling that DSDecmp failed to decompress iwant to add some new pokemon to my own rom pls tell me .. im working on Pokemon Black 2

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Hi XxAsterxX ,you create a good rom hack.
But i have a question , when i evolve my ponyta to omega rapidash my game crash, you know why? If yes can you say why that happens to my? Sorry for taking your time.
And one more thing, maybe that happens because i need to evolve first ponyta to rapidash and then give to rapidash the omega Stone.
Bye and tank you.

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Hi XxAsterxX ,you create a good rom hack.
But i have a question , when i evolve my ponyta to omega rapidash my game crash, you know why? If yes can you say why that happens to my? Sorry for taking your time.
And one more thing, maybe that happens because i need to evolve first ponyta to rapidash and then give to rapidash the omega Stone.
Bye and tank you.

You are probably playing version 1, in version 2 I fixed that issue

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Hi sir! Good day ... Can i ask why my BWSE keeps telling that DSDecmp failed to decompress iwant to add some new pokemon to my own rom pls tell me .. im working on Pokemon Black 2

Watch some tutorials learn how to change the narc into the folder, open the folder in BWSE and begin editing

Back