• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
WHERE IS CLAIR?

I have 7/8 badges. I already did Mewtwo event. I'm in blackthorn and the gym is blocked.
assuming she is in dragon's den that is blocked too.

I cant enter the 8th gym help wanted....

not sure if this leads to clair..... but i found where I needed to go the bell tower in the E town(not too interested in spelling it)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Don't know if it's just me or if I need to change something but after patching and starting the game labels every move as physical,including status moves like leer or growl.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Which starter should I pick? Since piplub and shinx has the least amount of weaknesses out of all 5 starters, I'm leaning towards one of them. Which one is more useful early on, piplup or shinks?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Where can I catch the pokemon originally in Forlorn Cape, such as Dratini? Now all that is there are XandY starters and BandW starters (or is this the same as the original glazed 6?)

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
Where can I catch the pokemon originally in Forlorn Cape, such as Dratini? Now all that is there are XandY starters and BandW starters (or is this the same as the original glazed 6?)

It's still there, it must just be a low encounter rate cause I've only seen 1.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2017
every time i evolve one of my pokemon, the emulator crashes. Is there a way to fix this?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Say, are the amulet coin or the luck incense obtainable in this variation of Glazed?
They're apparently not obtainable in the original and it sounds really dumb.
I'm asking out of curiosity because I played Glazed a lot of time ago so I don't personally remember and someone brought up the question somewhere so it made me remember that this was a thing.
I've also used the forum's search function and found nothing in Glazed's thread.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
Is charmander located at Geminite River? I searched for it for over two hours earlier and didn't encounter a single Charmander.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 20, 2017
Is there even a way to patch this game or download it? I can't find a rom for Emerald anymore (not even on Emuparadise of copyright), so there's no way of patching it. What do then?!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 5, 2017
It seems that plenty of roms were removed by Nintendo from most popular sites. Your only hope is to find some ROM compilation on Torrent, for example.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 27, 2023
Dunno if I'm allowed to say this but loveroms and romhustler still has emerald roms. No torrent needed.

Are you planning to update this to the Glazed 7b version?

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Dunno if I'm allowed to say this but loveroms and romhustler still has emerald roms. No torrent needed.

Are you planning to update this to the Glazed 7b version?

Its already been confirmed in previous pages that it will not be I'm afraid, shame cause I mainly prefer to only play hacks involving newly added pokemon from future gens that have their correct cries.

BlueRose04

Running towards Happiness!!!
Years
There's another glitch I came to know of. When you surf from forlorn cape towards the haunted isle, I guess; There's a fisher on one of the small islands. He offers you a chinchou, but all we get is a rotom. That's all. Doesn't affect the game though

BlueRose04

Running towards Happiness!!!
Years
Great game I must say! This pokemon rom hack must have been the only one where I grew my pokemon till level 80! Or else the highest I have gone till in other hacks is the 60th level. But had to stop playing this game too. When I entered the gym on Nitro Island, a bad egg made its way in my party in the empty slot for pokemon. I went back and deposited the bad egg in the PC. However, the next time I entered the gym, my zigzagoon, who had learnt all the HMs turned into a bad egg. And then it was my volcarona who turned into the bad egg! These pokemon completely disappeared. I stopped playing the game thereafter. I hope that you look into this massive bug. Other players may also lose their main pokemon. Thank you for the lovely game though! :-D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2018
I just beat the league. I get told to go to the airport and meet oak. But when I go to the airport he and Kris aren't there. I beat the league a second time after heavy grinding, hoping they will be there, but nothing. What can I do? The game is blazed gazed!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 8, 2017
I can't seem to get it to work on my VisualBoyAdvance. It just shows up with a white screen and it shows Loaded Battery for a few seconds before keeping the white canvas. What do I do? I've tried re-downloading it, and even switching to a better version of my emulator, with nothing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
I can't seem to get it to work on my VisualBoyAdvance. It just shows up with a white screen and it shows Loaded Battery for a few seconds before keeping the white canvas. What do I do? I've tried re-downloading it, and even switching to a better version of my emulator, with nothing.
First, delete the .sav file for the game (usually in the same folder as the rom). Open VBA and Options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> Flash 128k. Open the rom.
If that doesn't work, try downloading a different Emerald rom.

Last edited:
Back