The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Trade Corner Trade Shops
ChaserSun2717's Breeding Emporium ::: Rareballs, Eggmoves, & Natures

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old September 8th, 2017 (7:42 PM).
ChaserSun2717's Avatar
ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
    FC: 5301-3192-0144
    IGN: Pandora
     
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Age: 28
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 509
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ste182 View Post
    Hi, you had responded to my thread earlier so I'm posting my request here. I saw in your shop description you said you can't breed for IVs but in my thread requesting these pokemon you said that you can breed them so I'll include the IVs I need in this request.

    A-Marowak (Cubone is fine, as long as it's from Alolan parents. I believe breeding with non Alolan parents gives noun Alolan offspring)
    Brave
    Lightning Rod
    0 IVs in Speed

    Oranguru
    Sassy/ Relaxed
    Telepathy preferably, if not then Inner Focus
    0 IVs in Speed.

    If you can do this for me I would greatly appreciate it. :) Let me know what Pokemon you would want in return from what I listed as an offer on my thread.


    your pokemon are ready

    Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini 5/6 Max IVs (All but Sp. Att)
    Jolly Swift Swim Magikarp 5/6 Max IVs (all but Sp. Att.)
    __________________

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
    Reply With Quote
      #27    
    Old September 8th, 2017 (8:24 PM).
    Ste182's Avatar
    Ste182 Ste182 is offline
    If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll never grow up!
      FC: 5043-3842-8342
      IGN: Ste/ Katie
       
      Join Date: Jul 2015
      Location: California
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 69
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
      your pokemon are ready

      Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini 5/6 Max IVs (All but Sp. Att)
      Jolly Swift Swim Magikarp 5/6 Max IVs (all but Sp. Att.)
      Awesome thank you! Let me add you then I'll be online
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old September 9th, 2017 (8:54 AM).
      Nevan90's Avatar
      Nevan90 Nevan90 is offline
        FC: 3153 7864 5839
        IGN: Ardalyon
         
        Join Date: Apr 2016
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 105
        IGN Ardalyon
        FC 3153-7864-5839
        POKEMON Charmander
        GENDER any
        NICKNAME doesn't matter
        BALL Dreamball
        NATURE Timid preferrably but any will do
        EGGMOVE Air Cutter,Ancient Power,Dragon Pulse,Dragon Dance (air cutter is the most important,I can breed the other 3 on my own if getting 3 females is too much of a chore)
        GEN 7
        __________________
        My shop
        My review thread
        FC: 3153 7864 5839
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old September 9th, 2017 (9:58 AM).
        -Nonsense-'s Avatar
        -Nonsense- -Nonsense- is offline
        Luck = 0
          FC: 4914-8342-7246
          IGN: Haiiro
           
          Join Date: Jan 2017
          Location: Distortion World
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 1,915
          I somewhat asked this already but I'll try asking again. I know you say not ask for ivs but is asking for Hidden ability's in this shop ok? Just wanted to know in advance.
          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old September 9th, 2017 (12:12 PM).
          ChaserSun2717's Avatar
          ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
            FC: 5301-3192-0144
            IGN: Pandora
             
            Join Date: Mar 2017
            Age: 28
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 509
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by -Nonsense- View Post
            I somewhat asked this already but I'll try asking again. I know you say not ask for ivs but is asking for Hidden ability's in this shop ok? Just wanted to know in advance.
            YEs, you can ask for hidden abilities
            __________________

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old September 9th, 2017 (4:05 PM).
            Dracohunter14's Avatar
            Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is offline
              FC: 4828-9691-7186
              IGN: Sam
               
              Join Date: Aug 2016
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 643
              Please tell me when you will be ready
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old September 9th, 2017 (4:08 PM).
              ChaserSun2717's Avatar
              ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
                FC: 5301-3192-0144
                IGN: Pandora
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2017
                Age: 28
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 509
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nevan90 View Post
                IGN Ardalyon
                FC 3153-7864-5839
                POKEMON Charmander
                GENDER any
                NICKNAME doesn't matter
                BALL Dreamball
                NATURE Timid preferrably but any will do
                EGGMOVE Air Cutter,Ancient Power,Dragon Pulse,Dragon Dance (air cutter is the most important,I can breed the other 3 on my own if getting 3 females is too much of a chore)
                GEN 7
                T_T okay, so, I tried all day to breed you the pokemon you want. I managed to breed a female in a dream ball that had most of the moves you want, but I got a a charmander with air cutter from another trainer, and it REFUSES to pass down the move. T_T

                would you be willing to take the "ideal" female I bred and the one with the egg move?
                __________________

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old September 9th, 2017 (4:09 PM).
                ChaserSun2717's Avatar
                ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
                  FC: 5301-3192-0144
                  IGN: Pandora
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2017
                  Age: 28
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 509
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
                  Please tell me when you will be ready
                  I will begin working on your pokemon now.
                  __________________

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old September 9th, 2017 (4:13 PM). Edited September 9th, 2017 by Nevan90.
                  Nevan90's Avatar
                  Nevan90 Nevan90 is offline
                    FC: 3153 7864 5839
                    IGN: Ardalyon
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2016
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 105
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
                    T_T okay, so, I tried all day to breed you the pokemon you want. I managed to breed a female in a dream ball that had most of the moves you want, but I got a a charmander with air cutter from another trainer, and it REFUSES to pass down the move. T_T

                    would you be willing to take the "ideal" female I bred and the one with the egg move?
                    did you make sure it is Air Cutter and not Air Slash? https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Air_Cutter_(move))
                    they have similar names,but Air Cutter can be passed down.
                    Anyway you can just give me the charmander in the dreamball that knows air cutter and I can do the rest :D thank you so much!
                    __________________
                    My shop
                    My review thread
                    FC: 3153 7864 5839
                    Reply With Quote
                      #35    
                    Old September 9th, 2017 (4:16 PM).
                    ChaserSun2717's Avatar
                    ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
                      FC: 5301-3192-0144
                      IGN: Pandora
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2017
                      Age: 28
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 509
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nevan90 View Post
                      did you make sure it is Air Cutter and not Air Slash? https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Air_Cutter_(move))
                      they have similar names,but Air Cutter can be passed down.
                      Anyway you can just give me the charmander in the dreamball that knows air cutter and I can do the rest :D thank you so much!
                      yes, it is air cutter. it is also in a dream ball, btw

                      since I couldn't get EXACTLY what you wanted, please take them both. your project ended up getting me a shiny charmander, so, I want you to be happy with your trade
                      __________________

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36    
                      Old September 9th, 2017 (4:20 PM).
                      Nevan90's Avatar
                      Nevan90 Nevan90 is offline
                        FC: 3153 7864 5839
                        IGN: Ardalyon
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2016
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 105
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
                        yes, it is air cutter. it is also in a dream ball, btw

                        since I couldn't get EXACTLY what you wanted, please take them both. your project ended up getting me a shiny charmander, so, I want you to be happy with your trade
                        Congrats!!! by the way you didn't tell me what you'd like in exchange lol :3
                        __________________
                        My shop
                        My review thread
                        FC: 3153 7864 5839
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37    
                        Old September 9th, 2017 (4:25 PM). Edited September 9th, 2017 by ChaserSun2717.
                        ChaserSun2717's Avatar
                        ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
                          FC: 5301-3192-0144
                          IGN: Pandora
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2017
                          Age: 28
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 509
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Nevan90 View Post
                          Congrats!!! by the way you didn't tell me what you'd like in exchange lol :3
                          surprise me with something random in a dream ball with a nickname!

                          if you have any hawluchas with unburden or mold breaker, i'd love that
                          __________________

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                          Reply With Quote
                            #38    
                          Old September 9th, 2017 (4:31 PM).
                          Dracohunter14's Avatar
                          Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is offline
                            FC: 4828-9691-7186
                            IGN: Sam
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2016
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 643
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
                            I will begin working on your pokemon now.
                            PM if your ready
                            Reply With Quote
                              #39    
                            Old September 9th, 2017 (7:29 PM).
                            Spyro's Avatar
                            Spyro Spyro is offline
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2016
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 2,376
                            IGN: Soapy
                            FC: 4141-2407-3725
                            POKEMON: Chansey
                            GENDER: Any
                            NICKNAME: Any
                            BALL: Heavy Ball
                            NATURE: Any
                            EGGMOVE: Any
                            GEN 7

                            Offering : HA Moonball Sableye
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #40    
                            Old September 9th, 2017 (8:08 PM).
                            -Nonsense-'s Avatar
                            -Nonsense- -Nonsense- is offline
                            Luck = 0
                              FC: 4914-8342-7246
                              IGN: Haiiro
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2017
                              Location: Distortion World
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lonely
                              Posts: 1,915
                              IGN: Haiiro
                              FC: 4914 - 8342 - 7246
                              POKEMON: Hawlucha
                              GENDER: Female
                              NICKNAME: None
                              BALL: Doesn't matter
                              NATURE: Doesn't matter
                              EGGMOVE: Doesn't matter
                              ABILITY: Mold Breaker
                              GEN you want it bred in: Gen 7 please.

                              Offering a Koffing in a Safari Ball.

                              Again I wanted to make sure to fix that. Sorry again.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #41    
                              Old September 10th, 2017 (1:25 PM). Edited September 10th, 2017 by Spyro.
                              ChaserSun2717's Avatar
                              ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
                                FC: 5301-3192-0144
                                IGN: Pandora
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2017
                                Age: 28
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 509
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
                                PM if your ready
                                enjoy your pokemon, please be sure to leave a review on my review thread

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                                IGN: Soapy
                                FC: 4141-2407-3725
                                POKEMON: Chansey
                                GENDER: Any
                                NICKNAME: Any
                                BALL: Heavy Ball
                                NATURE: Any
                                EGGMOVE: Any
                                GEN 7

                                Offering : HA Moonball Sableye
                                Your pokemon is ready
                                __________________

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #42    
                                Old September 10th, 2017 (6:04 PM).
                                Spyro's Avatar
                                Spyro Spyro is offline
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2016
                                Nature: Sassy
                                Posts: 2,376
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
                                Your pokemon is ready
                                Hi, I couldn't trade today
                                I can trade right now, or tomorrow evening
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #43    
                                Old September 10th, 2017 (6:59 PM). Edited September 11th, 2017 by Spyro.
                                ChaserSun2717's Avatar
                                ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
                                  FC: 5301-3192-0144
                                  IGN: Pandora
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2017
                                  Age: 28
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Timid
                                  Posts: 509
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                                  Hi, I couldn't trade today
                                  I can trade right now, or tomorrow evening
                                  i'm online wondertrading :) hop on and i'll send over chansey!

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by -Nonsense- View Post
                                  IGN: Haiiro
                                  FC: 4914 - 8342 - 7246
                                  POKEMON: Hawlucha
                                  GENDER: Female
                                  NICKNAME: None
                                  BALL: Doesn't matter
                                  NATURE: Doesn't matter
                                  EGGMOVE: Doesn't matter
                                  ABILITY: Mold Breaker
                                  GEN you want it bred in: Gen 7 please.

                                  Offering a Koffing in a Safari Ball.

                                  Again I wanted to make sure to fix that. Sorry again.
                                  I'm sorry but I've been unable to obtain a hawlucha with the mold breaker ability to breed one for you :'(

                                  i'm very very sorry.
                                  __________________

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                  3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #44    
                                  Old September 11th, 2017 (4:19 AM).
                                  Spyro's Avatar
                                  Spyro Spyro is offline
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2016
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 2,376
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
                                  i'm online wondertrading :) hop on and i'll send over chansey!.
                                  Oh, sorry, I thought you were off yesterday so I went to sleep :/ are you available today during the evening?

                                  Please also refrain from double posting, you can use the edit button to edit your post, or multiquote several posts before replying :)
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #45    
                                  Old September 11th, 2017 (10:17 AM).
                                  ChaserSun2717's Avatar
                                  ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
                                    FC: 5301-3192-0144
                                    IGN: Pandora
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2017
                                    Age: 28
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 509
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Soapyyy View Post
                                    Oh, sorry, I thought you were off yesterday so I went to sleep :/ are you available today during the evening?

                                    Please also refrain from double posting, you can use the edit button to edit your post, or multiquote several posts before replying :)
                                    right sorry, I keep forgetting about that.

                                    i'm online now and the rest of the evening, if you're free
                                    __________________

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                    3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #46    
                                    Old September 11th, 2017 (1:06 PM).
                                    Nevan90's Avatar
                                    Nevan90 Nevan90 is offline
                                      FC: 3153 7864 5839
                                      IGN: Ardalyon
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2016
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 105
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
                                      surprise me with something random in a dream ball with a nickname!

                                      if you have any hawluchas with unburden or mold breaker, i'd love that
                                      didnt read about hawlucha,sorry!I got you something in a dreamball though. Can you trade now?
                                      __________________
                                      My shop
                                      My review thread
                                      FC: 3153 7864 5839
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #47    
                                      Old September 11th, 2017 (1:11 PM).
                                      -Nonsense-'s Avatar
                                      -Nonsense- -Nonsense- is offline
                                      Luck = 0
                                        FC: 4914-8342-7246
                                        IGN: Haiiro
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2017
                                        Location: Distortion World
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lonely
                                        Posts: 1,915
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
                                        i'm online wondertrading :) hop on and i'll send over chansey!



                                        I'm sorry but I've been unable to obtain a hawlucha with the mold breaker ability to breed one for you :'(

                                        i'm very very sorry.
                                        Yeah, it's been difficult for me as well. I'll just keep looking. Don't worry about it.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #48    
                                        Old September 11th, 2017 (1:47 PM).
                                        ChaserSun2717's Avatar
                                        ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
                                          FC: 5301-3192-0144
                                          IGN: Pandora
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2017
                                          Age: 28
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Posts: 509
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Nevan90 View Post
                                          didnt read about hawlucha,sorry!I got you something in a dreamball though. Can you trade now?
                                          yes I can :)

                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by -Nonsense- View Post
                                          Yeah, it's been difficult for me as well. I'll just keep looking. Don't worry about it.
                                          if you can find me a hawlucha with the correct ability, I will breed one for you, with the nature of your choice :)
                                          __________________

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                          3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #49    
                                          Old September 11th, 2017 (1:51 PM).
                                          Nevan90's Avatar
                                          Nevan90 Nevan90 is offline
                                            FC: 3153 7864 5839
                                            IGN: Ardalyon
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2016
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 105
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by ChaserSun2717 View Post
                                            yes I can :)



                                            if you can find me a hawlucha with the correct ability, I will breed one for you, with the nature of your choice :)
                                            it seems like servers are down for maintenance -.-' error 022-2931
                                            __________________
                                            My shop
                                            My review thread
                                            FC: 3153 7864 5839
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #50    
                                            Old September 11th, 2017 (1:53 PM).
                                            ChaserSun2717's Avatar
                                            ChaserSun2717 ChaserSun2717 is offline
                                              FC: 5301-3192-0144
                                              IGN: Pandora
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2017
                                              Age: 28
                                              Gender: Female
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 509
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Nevan90 View Post
                                              it seems like servers are down for maintenance -.-' error 022-2931
                                              strange...i'm logged in just fine
                                              __________________

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                              3DS-FC: 5301-3192-0144
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:31 PM.