• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Dubbed] Ash's most memorable Alolan companion gets the spotlight on Pokemon TV

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/lillie-shines-on-pokemon-tv/

ptv-lillie-stunt-169.jpg

One of the most memorable students at the Pok?mon School steps into the spotlight on Pok?mon TV.​

When Ash Ketchum arrived in the Alola region on Pok?mon the Series: Sun & Moon, he met several new friends including Lillie. Lillie, of course, is the featured subject of our latest Trainer Spotlight article, and now fans have a chance to catch up on her escapades alongside Ash and the other students of Melemele Island's Pok?mon School on Pok?mon TV. Check out some of her most exciting moments, and watch her grow from a skittish girl who can't bring herself to touch a Pok?mon into a young lady who's brave enough to take on an Ultra Beast.

Click here to watch the Trainer Spotlight: Lillie channel on Pok?mon TV for a limited time! Remember that you can watch Pok?mon TV here on Pokemon.com or on the Pok?mon TV mobile app.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Further enforcing or justifying my belief that the writers have this thing with Lillie such that "Lillie's the best, F%c* the rest" and that includes even Ash.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
Further enforcing or justifying my belief that the writers have this thing with Lillie such that "Lillie's the best, F%c* the rest" and that includes even Ash.

Well, at least she waited to start being a Pok?mon Trainer until AFTER she got over her fear of Pok?mon, which is more than can be said of a certain other female lead who underwent similar development (*cough*May*cough*).

Still, the others needed attention as well.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
What pisses me off is that Mallow and Lana deserve far more attention(especially Mallow). Heck even Kiawe could use more screentime and Sophacles... yeah we can dig his character a grave.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019

It isn't really any different than Dawn getting more attention than Brock in DP, or Serena getting more attention than Clemont in XY.

They always primarily focus on Ash and the main female companion, which in this case is Lillie.

It's just more noticeable with Lillie because she's overshadowing four characters, not just one.

Last edited:
Back