• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! Because....*psst...Meowth, what was the reason?* MEOWTH: I don't know, just make up something so we can steal the Pikachu in his Pokemon: Fire Red The NExt Chapter thingy! DARKPOKEBALL: BANNED, becaues...I WANT THAT PIKACHU! Meowth: Wow, a secret evil team trying to steal Pikachu. Why must you make our mission so obvious to the unsuspecting user? DARKPOKEBALL: Just shut up...

darkpokeball

Years
Banned! Because...*psst...Meowth? What's this time's reason?* MEOWTH: There's none. I don't wanna ban him. He has no Pikachu we can steal! DARKPOKEBALL: I WANNA BAN HIM! You're banned because...*Meowth covers his mouth*...MMMMM! MEOWTH: ha ha. DARKPOKEBALL: Because you have no siggy! MEOWTH: Darn it! Why did I take my hand off?! WHY?! DARKPOKEBALL: Well, this is embarassing...

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Banned for being compulsively obsessed with Meowth, and for continuously having an imaginary conversation with him in every post.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen today
Banned because you drop-kicked my Skitty the other day because it used Double-Slap on you. It was only playing! I ought to report you...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Banned for putting a Santa Hat on Mudkip. He looks so disappointed. ;;

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Years
Banned because...*Meowth appears again* MEOWTH: Ooh! I know! SHe--- DARKPOKEBALL: Shut up, Meowth. We were banned because we were having conversations. MEOWTH: But he said imaginary. Am I imaginary? DARKPOKEBALL: Yes. MEOWTH: What'd you say?! *has a chainsaw in his hand* DARKPOKEBALL: AAH! SOMEBODY HELP ME! BINARY, YOU'RE BANNED BECAUSE YOU GOT ME INTO THIS SITUATION!! AHH!

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Banned for getting owned by a chainsaw meowth. Who was not imaginary after all O_O.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Banned for having a game map that reminds her of an airport. And for having Drowzee as your avatar.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen today
Banned for acknowledging the existence of the anime past Season 8. I refuse to watch it since they changed the voices.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED for not helping me fend off this Meowth! MEOWTH: BWA HA HA HA! DARKPOKEBALL: Wait a second...don't I have a pokeball I can imprison you in? GO POKEBALL! Capture that---Where'd he go? *Meowth rises up behind him, chainsaw held above his head* MEOWTH: DIE!! DARKPOKEBALL: AAH!

Back