• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with a Pokemon team

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2013
Herroww there. I'm in need of some help for a team. I'm using it for both competitive battling, and beating the game. I can get pretty much any Pokemon from any game up to Emerald. Keep in mind, I'm just a rookie at competitive battling. I enjoy constructive criticism so without further ado, my team.

Scizor
Leftovers
Swarm
108 HP, 252 ATK, 148 SPE
Adamant

Swords Dance
Silver Wind
Hidden Power Rock
Agility
==================
Sceptile
Leftovers
Overgrow
4 DEF, 252 Sp. A, 252 SPE
Timid

Substitute
Leech Seed
Leaf Blade
Hidden Power Fire/Ice

==================

Salamence

Leftovers
Intimidate
252 ATK, 4 SpA, 252 SPE
Adamant

Dragon Dance
Hidden Power Flying
Earthquake
Fire Blast
==================
Milotic

Life Orb
Marvel Scale
252 HP, 252 DEF, 4 SpA
Modest

Surf
Ice Beam
Hidden Power Grass/Electric
Recover
==================

Jolteon

Leftovers
Volt Absorb
252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 SpE
Timid

Subsitute
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Ice
Baton Pass

==================
Steelix

Leftovers
Sturdy
252 HP, 4 ATK, 252 SpD
Impish

Earthquake
Rest
Roar
Toxic

==================

I had a bit of trouble using Scizor, so it would be fine replacing that. I also had a bit of trouble using Jolteon. I think I need more walls in my team, but that's why I posted here. I'm probably going to replace Scizor, and Jolteon. I was thinking I needed walls. I don't like legendaries on my team, so please don't suggest that.

Thank you in advance!

~Raven

Back