• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon starters Fan Club!

Who will be our Mascot?

• Bulbasaur / Venusaur

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Chikorita / Meganium

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Treecko / Sceptile

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Turtwig / Torterra

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Charmander / Charizard

Votes: 43 17.9%
  • Cyndaquil / Typhlosion

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Torchic / Blaziken

Votes: 17 7.1%
  • Chimchar / Infernape

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Squirtle / Blastoise

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Totodile / Feraligatr

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • Mudkip / Swampert

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • Piplup / Empoleon

Votes: 32 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Umm... well I can... do you really want me to post pictures? You guys post lots of pictures already~
Yes, you can post pictures of the starter Pokemons if you want. Anyway, here's a picture of Turtwig:
DP45.jpg

~Rene~ :t136:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
If Pokemon was real and you had the choice of any starter, what would it be and why?
I have...Torchic, cause it's the cutest one of all the starter and It has a very good move set that can knock-out the opponent in one blow! if it's evolve in a Blaziken XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Hehe... Pochama, it's got like the coolest attitude ever in the Japanese version of DP eps. In the dubs it just lost it all...

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
If Pokemon was real and you had the choice of any starter, what would it be and why?

Totodile is my choice because I always picked that Pokemon in the two games I had in the Johto region, which is the best out of all the other areas besides Kanto of course where you can cross from Johto to there by way of Tohjo Falls.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Itd have to be turtwig. Hes so cool. also when evolves into torterror he learns earthquake to punish the fire typed

Heres a pick of Bulbasaur my 2nd favoriate starter
195px-Bulbasaur_in_the_anime.jpg

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Tough one... Hmmmmm.... Either Cyndaquil or Mudkip They're Uber Cute, as long as they don't evolve. ^^; Also I wouldn't mind Mudkip as a Swimming buddy and I love Water fights ^_^ But Cyndaquil is cute and has the same Laiedback personality as me....

anima_weekly.jpg
0284.jpg

I love this Pic of Mudkip. I couldn't find a good quality Cyndaquil so fast though...

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Good answer Jimz. And cool pics you have posted too. A swimming buddy I'd have never thought of writing that for Totodile. :)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Nice pictures, Jimz ♂. Can we discuss the topic about starter Pokemons, Fiver?

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
That's fine by me. Here are some pictures from me.
tvsea03_001.jpg

tvsea02_005.gif

tvsea02_015.gif

tvsea06_005.jpg

tvsea07_031.jpg

tvsea07_050.jpg

tvsea07_052.jpg

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Cool pictures, Fiver. We will discuss about the starter Pokemon's attacks.
EDIT: 3800th post!

Fiver

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
I can't think of any topics about the starter Pokemon right now, sorry. You still have the one from before. Congrats on your 3,800th post.:15:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
I can't think of any topics about the starter Pokemon right now, sorry. You still have the one from before. Congrats on your 3,800th post.:15:
It's okay and thanks, Fiver. We can use the topic about starter Pokemons from before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back