• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Competitive] What tier are your favorite Pokémon?

Years
Just a fun little thing for us to check!

Think of some of your favorite Pokémon, and then look them up on Smogon's tierlist. What tiers are they currently in?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
Low, ahaha.

Some (not all) of my favourites off the top of my head include:
Luxray started in Gen 4's NU and has been untiered ever since.
Vikavolt's started in Gen 7's NU and dropped to untiered in Gen 8.
Primarina's sitting in UU which isn't awful I suppose.
Banette's gone from Gen 3's RU to 4's NU to untiered.
Mawile's been in Gen 3 and 4's NUs, then dropped to untiered if we don't count its mega. That's in Ubers and OU though. Different story.

Apparently they just love sitting in NU for a sec before dropping off. Kinda sad, but kinda funny it's a consistent trend.

Years
My favourites are all over the place. My top two though, Appletun and Cradily, are both untiered with PU viable sets :')

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Zekrom's always been in this spot where it's been in Ubers ever since its release, but has usually been a bit of a niche pick in said tier. Which probably mostly has to do with its meh Speed stat and Dragon/Electric both having a type that is immune to them.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
Celebi started off very strong in GSC but kept on declining, though I stuck around in OU/UU for quite a while. Phione is not good and even PU doesn't want it. Even Azumarill and Jirachi are kind of on a decline recently...

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Oct 31, 2023
Mah boi Swampert gladly is on OU, Blaziken in in Ubers, Walrein idk, I have too much Pokémon that I love to list here. Most important tho that mah boi is in OU! I'm so proud of mah boi!

Years
Checking a few of mine before bed...!

Ampharos - RU
Flareon - PU
Cinccino - Untiered

This is quite sad but about what I expected. ): lol

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
- Sylveon is NU..
- Gliscor is AG, but in SM was OU still so that's my boi!
- Volcarona is OU!
- Alcremie is... Untiered? Huh.
- Jirachi is UU

Man the meta has changed. (。・o・。)

Back