• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mozarch's trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
U mean that u may clone ur Arcanine? In that case, it's fine. But I'm sorry, I don't have 2 life orbs :( What about 2 Choise band's and 1...?

I mean that am gona need a clone back so can you send a copy back?

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
I'll give you whayever starters you dont have whenever you are able to trade as i have them all and am able to breed them, but i wont be able to give you their IVs as i dont know them... (I dont care what pokemon u give in return...)

~ExElementz30

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2011
Shinies for legendaries

Really intrested in your shiny venasuar, shiny arcanine, shiny gengar, shiny kabutops, shiny tyranitar, and shiny flygon check out my thread called Jarrett's Shop and see if you can find anything you like or pm me with an offer

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Really intrested in your shiny venasuar, shiny arcanine, shiny gengar, shiny kabutops, shiny tyranitar, and shiny flygon check out my thread called Jarrett's Shop and see if you can find anything you like or pm me with an offer

sorry I didnt find something I want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back