• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
Hello.
x8kFLsJ.png

What is the difference between 1 2 and 3 ?
Btw download of (3) is broken.

Assuming (2) is the latest version of Raptor Ex, it should be the same as (3) right?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 20, 2017
amazing game so far great job
the walkthrough is not available can you reupload it please i don't want to miss anything while playing

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 20, 2017
love the game so far
actually i beat the game already and defeated the final amazing boss arceus !!!
my team was between 54 and 60
Slaking
Arbok
Mankey
Jirachi
Empoleon (starter obviously)
Celebi
but it turns out there is after end game events
and now i am going to play the events after the game end i hope there is tons of them
and also i noticed that there is no game bugs really except the one in the arceus boss fight which doesn't even miss up the game there is only the annoying box which comes up each time arceus gets is shield back
i definitely recommend the game for anyone looking for completed games even so i bet most of the fans have already beaten it i just came late to the party lol as i have found out about the whole pokemon fan games community under a month ago

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 28, 2019
Does anyone still have the download link for verion 1.17? All I can find is older version like 1.9 or 1.11 that masked as 1.17.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
The walktrough link is broken =/ any walktrough somewhere please?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
Is there a way to speed up the really slow pokemon encounter and the same for the really slow
Trainer encounter?

Back