• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Abnormal Cake Simulator 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It helps to require players to subscribe to the threads, and check their dashboard or email notifications for new posts (:

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Hi, I wanna join or something.

Name: Flash
Species: MUDKIP!!!!!!!!!!
Personality: Rash nature
Traits:
Positive: Good at making cakes, good at hitting lamps
Negative: Eats a lot of cakes, can be kinda stupid sometimes
RP Example (REVISED)
Flash was just enjoying a normal day at the cake shop, baking some cakes, selling them, looking at Mischief funny, the usual. Suddenly, he saw a strange lamp out of the corner of his eye. He asked someone else to cover for a second.
Flash walked over to the lamp. He stared at it. It stared back (somehow).
Flash used Tackle on Lamp! It's not very effective...

Sad by the fact that Tackling the lamp didn't do anything or accomplish any goals, he skulked back to the oven and made sure the cake didn't burn.

plz acept meh ;-;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Flash sees a cake shop and walks up to it, intrigued.
After buying a cake, he asks if he can have an application to work.
"I'm good at baking, but I may eat a lot of cakes, and if this Abnormal Cake Shop is anything like the last one I heard of, I'm not that great at fighting, but can I join anyway?" Flash says.

He looks at the person with a tilted head and genuine Mudkip cuteness.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
Name: Nano
Species: Rotom

Moves: Discharge, Trick, Astonish, Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray. When possessing appliances, he can use moves of that nature, e.g. Overheat if he's inside the bakery's oven.
Ability: Levitate
Mechanics: As a Rotom, Nano thrives on sources of electricity, but his body is too fragile to feed off of lightning. The best way to get energy is to use the Rotom's unusual ability of merging with a machine, anything that uses electricity to power itself. Usually called "possession," the Rotom can then both thrive off of the electricity running through the machine and stimulate the machine with its own electric energy. Rotom-possessed machines can outperform traditional machines in unusual ways, varying from the novel to the dangerous.

ekllh9Pl.png

Music: Float Islands (Blue Lab) - Planet Robobot

Personality: Nano is a boy who rushes through most of what he does. He takes pride in his skill in electronics proficiency, and does everything quickly to prove a point: he's worth keeping around because he can make machines work way faster, way cooler than they usually do. Acting with such haste can lead to a mess to clean up afterward, and a rather... eccentric final product.
Like all Rotoms, he makes a habit of hanging out in places where he's always near electric appliances so that he can possess them to increase his abilities and to recharge his energy. And that includes workplaces.
He has an eccentric sense of humour and accomplishment, ranging from flippant to playing pranks. It's easy for him to forget to be tactful, but don't be misled: he does care about making people happy, absolutely.

Traits: Energetic. Talented with electronics. Eager to please. Tactless. Prankster. Hasty. Messy.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
Here's my SU, took me awhile to choose a pokemon.

Spoiler:

Name: Mia
Species: Espurr
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Scratch - Disarming Voice - Psybeam - Psychic
Personality: Mia tends to stay quiet most of the time, only speaking when necessary, thanks to her shyness. She loves to help others alot, leading sometimes to overworking herself. Her shyness contradicts that, so she helps in the shadows. Soft spots are cute stuff and sweets.
Traits: Bashful, Emotional, Helpful, Caring
Roleplay Sample: Mia walks up to the cake shop, stopping in front of one of the wide windows. The entrance door opens and a customer leaves, satisfied. "Um...e-excuse me..." Sadly, the customer didn't hear her quiet voice and left across the street.
Mia stood there, not knowing what to do. She turned to the shop and noticed the 'Help Wanted' sign. She glanced inside then to the sheet before slowly approaching the door. "Should I....?" Mia took a deep breath and clutched her pendant before opening the door. 'I...want to....'

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
Well, I'm waiting for everyone else to respond to write something. Have Mia get everyone's response then react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back