• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 4] smocks's MEGA RANDOMIZED Platinum Nuzlocke!

smocks

fiat lux
Years
smocks's MEGA RANDOMIZED Platinum Nuzlocke!
Starting Off! Log #1

Hello hello & WELCOME to my VERY OWN Pokémon Platinum MEGA Randomizer Nuzlocke!

This is another typical Nuzlocke but EVERYTHING is Randomized! From encounters, Trainer's Pokémon, items, moves, abilities, etc.

QUICK SIDE NOTE: I will be taking Nickname Requests if YOU want to be on my lovely team! Also, I'll be active on our PC Discord Channel when I'm doing my Nuzlocke SO if you want to get live inside scoops I'll see you there! ;)

So starting out, my player nickname is of course: "smodcks"
and my rival is: "RADMIN"
(let's go inside jokes!!)

HOLY SMOKES LOOK AT MY STARTER CHOICES:
Spoiler:

As much as I love Dragonair…. I just have to pick Lugia ! + It'll a cool mix-up having RADMIN has Dragonair, calls for quite the challenge later on ey?

Okay so for the iconic rival starter battle, with Entrepeuner RADMIN, and I (of course) … WIN LMAO

Wow, how could I mess up and think RADMIN has a Dragonair, he actually has Skiploom which unfortunately my bomb Lugia has Flare Blitz (which will probably hurt me later on)

OH did I mention, all moves are randomized too?

Route 201/Sandgem Town

So I'm racing against RADMIN to Sandgem Town and encounter a Prinplup, Starly, & Cherrim. Good to know these Pokémon are in the area since my Nuzlocke hasn't technically started yet from not having any Pokéballs on me! Oh and I did pick up a handy-dandy Potion!

FINALLY I'm in Rowan's Lab andddddd I nickname my Lugia, "Water Birb" (s/o to users: Mawa & Radiating creating the nickname). Got my Pokédex and TM27 which is Disable, totttally will come in handy. Talked to Mom bout me traveling the country and got a Journal (& a Parcel bc RADMIN forgot it w o w)! NOW WE'RE GOING TO LUCAS FOR THE TRAINING TUTORIAL !!

You don't know how broken this training tutorial was. Just look at the screenshots.
Spoiler:

Lucas is too op confirmed.

GUESS WHAT I GOT MY POKÉBALLS SO WE'RE GOING TO DIVE IN AND CATCH SOME MONS!

Which I might have a slight problem with from Water Birb being too OP but we'll see v soon.

Lake Verity/Route 201/Route 202

Okay I got 3 captures right off the bat, one from at Lake Verity, Route 201, & Route 202.

At Lake Verity we encounter a … DONPHAN! Only problem it's Level 2 and Water Birb is Level 6 and I'm not sure if it'll kill with Flare Blitz (even though its resistant). I decide to go for the Flare Blitz and it kills the poor Donphan :( Water Birb leveled up to level 7 which is a bit of a problem so we'll be just throwing Pokéballs at the other encounters & cross our fingers.

Route 201's encounter is a CHERRIM! Threw a Pokéball and it breaks out on the first try. Cherrim Needle Arms me & I throw another Pokéball and it breaks out on the second shake ! I decide to give up on Cherrim because it has Physical moves and Cherrim isn't really a physical attacker (+ I want to save my Pokéballs for the Route 202's encounter).

For Route 202 we encounter a .. STARLY! I'm pretty happy that there's a Starly because that means an easier capture rate and its Level 4! It breaks out on the first try and Signal Beams me. It breaks out on the second throw & I only have one Pokéball left!! + Starly Paralyzes me with Dragonbreath so thats fun. I throw out my last Pokéball anddddddd WE CAUGHT THE STARLY PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH !! Nicknamed the Starly "Fletcher" ;)

Went back to Sandgem to heal my Pokémon & stock up on more Pokéballs and Potions for later. Went broke from getting 11 Pokéballs thanks to the bonus & 5 Potions. Also sold TM27 Disable and got $500 to recover my broke ass.

Training Fletcher a bit and I encounter a GIBLE AND A LATIOS!! Kinda crazy how I could've of gotten a Gible but its okay, I'm v happy with Fletcher. Leveled up Fletcher to Level 8 and Fletcher learned Cross Poison! Switched Water Birb to led the team and the first battle is against a Level 5 Piloswine against Trainer Forrest and Water Birb one-shotted the Piloswine! Beat off the other two trainers, Water Birb learned Poison Fang, found a Sun Stone and a Sticky Barb & arrived at Jubilife City! Oh here's a funny snippet form one of the battles:
Spoiler:

Jubilife City

Lucas judges me for only having two Pokémon & we met Looker and got the VS Recorder!

I think I'm going to wrap this entry up for now! Will update very soon ^^!

Current Team:
Spoiler:

Caught: 2

Boxed: 0

Deaths: 0

Years
Wow even the abilities are randomized, I should try out a randomized run too. Looks fun!

Watch out Radmin will capture something legendary.

smocks

fiat lux
Years
Settling-ish Log #2

QUICK SIDE NOTE: I will be taking Nickname Requests if YOU want to be on my lovely team! Also, I'll be active on our PC Discord Channel when I'm doing my Nuzlocke SO if you want to get live inside scoops I'll see you there! ;)

Jubilife City

Went into the Trainers to give the one and only, RADMIN, his parcel and got a Town Map! Almost lost Fletcher to an Azumarill's Aurora Beam but Fletcher managed to pull through and beat the Azumarill & leveled up to level 11 and learned Bounce! Also got a Watmel Berry in the Trainers School!

Met with the Pokétch dude and collected the Pokétch coupons from the three clones and got a Pokétch! Made sure to pick up that Quick Claw and gave it to Fletcher. Also found a Steel Mail & sold with the Sticky Barb and got $125.

Route 204/Route 218

It's encounter time!!

Starting off with Route 218, I got the Old Rod from the fishman in the route connector & fished up a .. FINNEON! It took me 7 tries to get a nibble on the Old Fishing Rod so I better be able to capture this Fish. It has Egg Bomb & almost knocked-out Fletcher with it yikes. BUT I was able to capture the Level 6 Finneon and nicknamed it "Rabi'sTits" (s/o to user: Aaron/Rabinov). Also found a Star Piece!

Onto Route 204, we encountered a SHELLDER! Thanks to Rabi'sTits we were able to capture the Level 4 Shellder! Nicknamed it "Gunova" as a tribute to user: Salzorrah & Rabinov. Just noticing my whole team is a bunch of dudes except Water Birb since they're a legend. Need more balance on this team lmao. OMG I FOUND A LUCKY EGG ON THIS ROUTE PRAISE THE LORD

On Route 203 I notice RADMIN so I train Rabi'sTits to level 9 & Gunova to level 7 on Route 204 to be extra prepared.

Route 203/Ravaged Cave

When to battle RADMIN leading with Gunova and he sends out an Aerodactyl! Switched out to Water Birb AND THE AERODACTYL SEED FLARES ME!! It didn't kill ofc but it's still shocking to see an Aerodactyl Seed Flare bc you don't see that everyday. I try to Flatre Blitz it but it had Flash Fire and it Tri Attacks & paralyzes. I switch out to Rabi'sTits to get some damage w/ Egg Bomb but Seed Flare killed it ASAP. RIP Rabi'sTits. I switch to Fletcher and kill with DragonBreath. RADMIN's Skiploom comes out & I kill w/ Bounce. Fletcher is now Level 13 and almost learned Sucker Punch but I wouldn't allow it. (Fletcher is too powerful help)

Went back to heal my team & box Rabi'sTits. RIP Rabi'sTits you'll be missed. Also got 6 potions.

Went back on the route and found a Yellow Scarf.

FINALLY got my first encounter on the route and its a TYROGUE! Nicknaming it "Gay Suds" (s/o to Soapy). DANG Gay Suds has TM73 on it which is Hyper Fang. Gay Suds has Attack Order, Spikes, Assurance, and Thundershock (and the Ability StormDrain) so I'm hyped that Gay Suds is on my team.

THEN GAY SUDS IS UP AGAINST A REGIGIGAS WHATT. I switch into Water Birb AND FIND OUT THIS THING HAS SPACIAL REND, does my nuzlocke hate me?? But Water Birb pulls through and Gay Suds went all the way to Level 7.
Here's a snippet from that intense battle:
Spoiler:

I decided to make a quick trip back to Route 204 and went into the Ravaged Cave to get another encounter and found a revive! Going to be selling that Revive later & encountered a TORCHIC!! Okay we caught the Torchic (wow been've lucky with the catches lately!!). Nicknamed it "Chikenbret" (s/o to user:adventure). Chikenbret was holding the Qualot Berry & I took it away oops.

Decided to box Gunova due to not being on par as the other two atm. But Gunova will be making an appearance later on for sure!!

Beat the rest of the trainers and got a Rose Incense & Custap Berry.

Oreburgh Cave

Got HM06 Rock Smash & first encounter is a SHINX!!!! Yes!! I love shix & THANK GOODNESS we caught the lil thing. Nicknamed "Harry" (s/o to user:Her/Adriana) and Harry was holding TM62 which is Shadow Sneak! Will be using that later. Almost lost Gay Suds to a Chingling with Sky Uppercut yikes.
Here's a lil photo of Chikenbret putting in work:
Spoiler:

Oreburgh City

Finally here! Met RADMIN and have to go to the mine to battle the Gym Leader. Will update soon!

RADMIN pondering about his dad:
Spoiler:

Current Team:
Spoiler:

Caught: 7

Boxed: 1

Deaths: 1

smocks

fiat lux
Years
VS. Leader Anne! Log #3

Route 207

Decided to pick up an extra encounter before the gym & we got a PARAS! It?s ability is Download so weakened it down w/ Gay Suds and caught it! Named it ?Fiston? (s/o to Soapy?s Boyfriend lmao). Found a Fist Plate! Gave it to Chikenbret.
Here's the neat saying in the Fist Plate:
Spoiler:

ALSO A Ponyta almost killed Harry from Blazing Kicking & Burning ): But we were able to save Harry with Water Birb
Here's Harry almost dying ))):
Spoiler:

Oreburgh City

Decided to box Fiston for now, I don?t want to be juggling 6 Pok?mon rn but will definitely bring him back in the future.

Found a Guard Spec & a DeepSeaTooth in the building area! (+ was given a Dusk Ball and a Great Ball)

Oreburgh Mine

Found a Rindo Berry off the bat & encountered a ZUBAT! Wow I manage to still run into a Zubat. Catch it anyways & name it ?Limey? (s/o to user: Limey). Went back & boxed it.

I also encountered a Spiritomb, imagine getting a second legend on the team rip. (Also found a Milotic!!!!)

Battled two trainers and found the Space Mail. Found Roark & he went back to the gym. Also found a Red Scarf

ALSO ENCOUNTERED A HEATRAN and to think my encounter here was a Zubat :')

Oreburgh City

it?s Gym Time!!

I breeze through the two trainers and go against ?Leader Anne?

Their first Pok?mon is a ? AZELF?!! What omg my nuzlocke ain?t playing with the Legendaries.
Spoiler:

GAY SUDS DIES INSTANTLY FROM A WOOD HAMMER NOOOOO
Spoiler:

rip gay suds )):

I switch into Fletcher to pop a Signal Beam BUT AZELF ONE-SHOTS ME WITH A HIGH JUMP KICK !! RIP FLETCHER NOOO
Spoiler:

I switch into Water Birb since it?s probably the only Pok?mon on my Team that probably won?t get one-shotted by this Azelf and I go in for the Flare Blitz and it does barely any damage. Azelf uses Water Pulse & confuses Water Birb ! I can?t casually go into Chikenbret knowing this thing has Water Pulse. + Freaking Leader Anne uses a Potion so Fletcher?s Aftermath was all for nothing.

Switch into Harry and HARRY DOESN?T GET ONE SHOTTED HELL YEAH!! I switch back into Water Birb and Azelf is just spamming Water pulses. Eventually knocked out the Azelf thanks to Poison Fang & it's poisoning.

Next comes out an Omastar so I send out Chikenbret to spam Drain Punch and it worked!

The last Pok?mon is Jynx & I easily knocked it out w/ Water Birb?s Flare Blitz.

Recieved the Coal Badge & TM76 Curse!

Went back to the Pok?mon Center to heal & box the deceased :(

RIP Fletcher & Gay Suds.

Current Team:
Spoiler:

Caught: 10

Boxed: 3

Deaths: 3

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018