• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Since we're on the subject, I'm wondering if I'm writing out the whole "Half-English Half-American" accent for Sagishi properly. Considering I've never been to the U.K. or anything like that, I could be totally butchering the English part of it without realizing.

American English kinda sucks. Why do the English get all of the fun words?

Also, I live in Washington (west coast of the US) and twaaaaaat isn't even used here. But yeah, it sounds about "idiot" level to me as well.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Eh...I just call it American. While it's still English, the dialects (if you can call them that) can be so different at times, both on a grammatical as well as on a vocabularial level, that I just seperate 'em.

Well, that, and it's easier than saying "American English" and "British English".

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Well, most Americans tend not to use proper English. Or write in proper English....Or speak in proper languages. Point is, Americans are lazy.

Well, that's it. I'm moving to England. They have tea and Laser Shark Swords.

Also, the South has rose! (Tennessee :p)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I will be dropping this, end of year exams coming up then I am job hunting and I haven't really been able to right anything non pokemon related (them x's and y's). (yay moneys)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I will be dropping this, end of year exams coming up then I am job hunting and I haven't really been able to right anything non pokemon related (them x's and y's). (yay moneys)

Awwww that's too bad. Good luck on your exams!

Everyone- it's currently 12 pm! Also... No laser shark swords, sorry :p

I'm also very sorry that the quests haven't been posted yet... I've been sick the last few days and am starting to feel better.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Yes... BOW DOWN TO MY REGALITY PEASA.... *ahem* I mean to say, I appreciate the kingship but I really do not mind giving up such a throne.

Jokes aside... Here is my completed SU, ready for your judgment Miss Sapphire.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
That's a ... very VERY good SU.

You are accepted congratulations.

As for everyone else. POOOOSSSSTTTTTTT

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'll get one up after I get home from things. In the meantime, I need to ask a dead-serious question.

Will there ever be an opportunity to get a laser shark sword, or is that completely out of the question?
Spoiler:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I don't know about laser sharks or anything, but I think we're in serious need of a Mega Buster.

megaman-x-charge-shot-o.gif

Back