• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guide: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Alola Dex: Locations and more!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I'm glad that there is a lot more variety of Pokemon available in USUM, and that many of them are available on Melemele Island in the early game.

Years
  • Age 62
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
So y'all just copied and pasted from Sun and Moon? SMH

Munchlax needs to be removed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
I have a question and I'm not sure where to ask,so please forgive me if it's not appropriate to ask here.
Can you transfer a pokemon from ultrasun/moon with a new egg move (for instance,a dewpider with sticky web) to pokemon sun or moon?and can you rely on pokebank to do so?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
I'm sure someone has already asked this bus I have some questions about the legendaries in this game.

I have regular Sun, and Ultra Moon. Should all the non-event legendary pokemon be available to me?

Also, maybe I read it wrong somewhere but are you able to obtain 2 Poipole in one game without trading?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
I'm sure someone has already asked this bus I have some questions about the legendaries in this game.

I have regular Sun, and Ultra Moon. Should all the non-event legendary pokemon be available to me?

Also, maybe I read it wrong somewhere but are you able to obtain 2 Poipole in one game without trading?

Nope, you won't have the Ultra Sun exclusive Wormhole legendaries unless you meant the ones native to Alola, then yes.

You can only get 1 Poipole.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
So to get them all I need Ultra Sun? Is everything that's available in regular Moon available in Ultra Moon?

Edit: Sorry, yes I only mean the Alola legends. I have Mewtwo and Lugia and all those dudes already.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
Hey, is there a national pokedex for this game or is it the stupid pokebank thing again?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
Is anyone else not a fan of that? Or does anyone care? haha I like the national dex :(

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Is anyone else not a fan of that? Or does anyone care? haha I like the national dex :(

I prefer to have the national dex in the game. But maybe GF feels that there are so many pokemon that it has become tedious to put in the national dex. As a result they made it easier to complete the pokedex by just having the Alola pokedex. It did become easier to get the shiny charm.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
I prefer to have the national dex in the game. But maybe GF feels that there are so many pokemon that it has become tedious to put in the national dex. As a result they made it easier to complete the pokedex by just having the Alola pokedex. It did become easier to get the shiny charm.

I can see that, but there are a lot of people who put a lot of time into getting the entire Pokedex. I mean, I'm still looking for Gen 6 and 7 event pokemon but I have the entirety of the first 5 and it took a long time. It kinda means nothing now...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 6, 2018
Basculin is avaiable in Ultra Sun, I caught one in Malie Garden, not sure if it was surfing or fishing rod, but it is definitely available.

Years
Basculin is avaiable in Ultra Sun, I caught one in Malie Garden, not sure if it was surfing or fishing rod, but it is definitely available.

I should point out that Basculin's forms are version exclusive. US gets the red-striped form and UM gets the blue-striped form, with trading required to get the other form from the opposite game.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
Years
I'm sorry if this question doesn't belong here, but I want to know how to get a Mew. I heard you can perform the glitch in the virtual console, but I don't have it. I just wanted to know if Mew can corrupt your game if obtained through the virtual console. I really need one, and again, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.

Back