• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I think I have just finished current beta that up to 6th gym.

I got a feedback that it definitely should be improved.
I'm not sure about other puzzle/secret, but during that event of Registeel, I think author should make in-game info for Braille first as well as the "mass of the iron titan"

1) Braille, since this game is about "history" and we have library in this game, should make this a secret book when you try to "communicate" with bookself in order to learn the alphabetical of Braille.

2) "mass of the iron titan", player can't seem to register the info of Registeel in Pokedex nor there is any other info in-game. Like I said in point 1, there should be some hints.

TL;DR
When making puzzle, please give hint so we don't rely on forum or internet for spoiler.

Below is not feedback, just a question:
Why is there a specific altar for catching specific Pokemon? Like Clefairy, Marowak, etc. What is the purpose except they(maybe) can't be caught in the wild?
I don't seem to find any special in-game lore for these Pokemons that have the authority of giving them special map.

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
so... just finished the game i guess.. it ends at persimos gym right? was pretty fun gl while making the rest of the game

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 19, 2021
In the next update, add more pseudos to the game. I recall some being catchable (can't remember at the moment), but it'd be great to add them in. also, more mega stones. that's just my opinion

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
hello im back to give praise to pokemon gaia again. In all honesty i haft to say du to the epic story line the flawless game play and the attention to detail as far as no bugs and glitches in the game if i were the poke company i would hire you to make the games this game is far better than any pokemon game iv ever played that was produced by the actual company thanks for the awesome game and i hope to see beta 3 soon good luck and keep up the amazing work.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 10, 2016
When I get to the city on mt ignis I go past it to get to the summit because apparently there's a monster (pls no spoiler) but I can't get past a kindler, he's the third battle you can encounter when you go up the path from the north of the city. When I walk past text boxes appear with no text but I can skip through them but when I finish the battle the screen goes black and nothing happens? How do I get past him?
Thanks for the great rom though it's better than some main series games!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 11, 2016
Hi! I downloaded the game this week and I gotta say it's great! So far it's been a really fun experience. Congratulations for your work. ;)

Now, I only have one problem: I'm currently in the 5th gym, however, one of the switches doesn't activate when it should, and I'm stuck at the place. I've tried reloading the game but it still doesn't work. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you very much in advance. :)

Attachments

• GAIA.png
    GAIA.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 26
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 18, 2017
Does this still continue? It's one of the best hacks out there still waiting for the update thought add some Custom Mega for the Gen 2 and For Snivy Tepig,Oshawott That would perfect this game

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
Probably a tiny mistake in encounter tables, but you can encounter Taillow when surfing in the ponds on Nestpine Climb.
Also having the Gallade glitch with my Rash nature female Kirlia except it started trying to evolve at level 25 rather than 30.
One more: Galvantula seems to try to learn Sucker Punch twice, at level 40 (when it should learn Agility) and level 46.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
I would like to ask what the combination code for the Aerous City Museum is. Any hints or something? I just started a few moments ago and I'm about to board the S.S.
Will the code be revealed later on or do we really have to crack our necks for it?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 18, 2017
May I ask? Can you gives us the Code for the Gen 6 Pokemons I mean that would be great and Does greninja here have the same look like in the anime?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
on windmist summit the 3rd trainer is glitched for me , when i battle it no writing comes up and once i beat it, the screen just turns black and i cant do anything. im using gba4ios and im running beta 2.5 for pokemon gaia, can anyone help?

Back