• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem Solving: Pokémon Style!

Years
/materializes next to you out of thin air holding my abra's had.

No worries we can go back to the poke center at the last town you were in with teleport. Ready to travel?

Wah! I want more udon noodles and sushi!

Years
It's gonna be grim, but I feel like if we cook these Magikarp, we can at least get the sushi.

I just cut my finger though. Anyone know how to help?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oranguru here has some medicinal herbs that will treat that cut nicely!

I wonder which Pokémon could help me bake a cake? :D

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
Alcremie seems like the best canidate. Takes one to know one!

I'm hoping to have some something healthy for lunch but I'm not a very good cook. Help!

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
Get a Hypno to hypnotize you. You're suddenly the best chef in the world!

My PC broke and won't turn on again. :(
How can I fix it? I even tried turning it off and on again!

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
It won't turn on? That's bad... Just try to use Rotom, it'll know what component doesn't work.

Help, my glasses falls down to the ocean... I need a help immediately

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Oh, don't worry! I've hired a Floaztel squad, led by a shiny object loving Quagsire. They're fast, safe and reliable, so we'll get your glasses back in virtually no time!

Yikes! A Honchkrow stole a shiny gem and took it away to Arceus-knows-where! Can someone please find it?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
My Sableye here is an expert at finding gems, and being a ghost-type, he can phase into objects and catch that Honchcrow by surprise!

My garden bed is looking very bare after the winter... I wonder if someone can help me grow and water some new flowers?

Years
Politoed, could you come here for just a minute? *A big happy green yellow frog Pokemon waddles over to the flower bed and hops up and dow. Wherever it goes spring showers drizzle down from the heavens*

You're an awesome garden helper Politoed! With the help of your hidden ability drizzle to bring fresh rain our friend's garden will be full of life again soon!

Help! Someone stole my car!

Years
not to worry! ditto here can morph into your temporary replacement until we nab that thief!

uh oh, my computer just crashed, can someone help out?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Don't worry, we have a Porygon-Z, it can go into the computers to check the problem.

...Or not. It seems like whatever was inside the computer used Close combat on it and it fainted inside. Anyone out there who can help destroy the computer and free it?

Years
let's just get our trusty buff machamp out here to pry that pc open! make sure not to hurt the lil guy inside!

but what's this? lake valor's been drained of water again! someone help!

Years
I'll get my Kyogre to rejuvenate the lake! I promise there won't be flooding... probably.

I'm having real bad insomnia... Please help me get to sleep.

Years
just look at hypno's lil thingamajig here and it should fix that no problem! just keep an out that you aren't dragged into a forest tho.

i need a haircut right now. anyone wanna help me out?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Sure! I'll just grab a few Scythers and a few magazines to show them different hairstyles. What could go wrong?

I may need some help with gathering oran berries. They're growing on a cliff side and I would like them.

pkmin3033

Time to call Regigigas to tow the next continent over - and knock it down a bit if necessary - so you can hop down and pick them! I hope you didn't need them anytime soon, though.

I'm stuck in traffic and I'm going to be late for work! Someone help me get to work on time?

Years
Grab on to my Alakazam and let's teleport you to the office!

Ugh they gave me the wrong item in my Amazon order. Can someone help me out?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Give it to a Delibird in hopes that it has the item within it's sack. If not then it can send and take the item back.

In the games you have to trade to evolve pokemon. Question is how are there wild evolved forms of pokemon out there if they can't be traded?

Years
just got my guy Arceus to sprinkle a few adults in there to nurture the youngins you know? no harm no foul.

i stupidly licked this frozen pole and now my tongue is stuck to it. get me out!!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
My Sliggoo will just dissolve the entire pole! Just uh, make sure you get out of the way when it does.

Aw beans. I just got caught for committing tax fraud! Does anyone have any tips?

Back