• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
Hello, my game and my friend's keep freezing after battling a pokemon trainer when i enter a cave in Lauren, what should i do?

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Help !!!! i patched the ips with pokemon ruby rom and everything else but it still doesn't work with vba... and this is not my first time playing a hack .... i've played a lot of them

It still didnt work can u please email me the patched rom to [email protected] .... Thanks

Note to all people with White Screens again: if using the English IPS, you need to patch this rom, all others will have problems (It's hoenstly not as easy to come by, but a while searching somewhere will bring it up) : Ruby (U) v1.0

Make sure it's 1.0. That's the important part.

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
=========================
THANKS YOU

First of all I would like to thank the fans because it's almost a million hits, this is amazing, everything you need to know about the game to make it to the final this at my site:

http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/pokeacutemonlightplatinum.html

I'm really happy with everything, after all there are over three years to create this game to finally be able to reach the final version, with some mistakes but nothing that interferes too much.
I wanted to say thanks, and say that after this game I will not leave the HACKING still will make another hack that will POKÉMON RADIANT STAR and POKÉMON CELESTIC PLANET will launch after the final vote on the best hacker in the year, I hope that whoever is played like or fan can help in the voting!

THANKS TO ALL

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
How do i get past the Duskulls after Seanport City? i have beaten the gym leader and that island...

Years
THANKS YOU

First of all I would like to thank the fans because it's almost a million hits, this is amazing, everything you need to know about the game to make it to the final this at my site:

I'm really happy with everything, after all there are over three years to create this game to finally be able to reach the final version, with some mistakes but nothing that interferes too much.
I wanted to say thanks, and say that after this game I will not leave the HACKING still will make another hack that will POKÉMON RADIANT STAR and POKÉMON CELESTIC PLANET will launch after the final vote on the best hacker in the year, I hope that whoever is played like or fan can help in the voting!

THANKS TO ALL

doing a duel hack, very nice. I'm sure it will be just as good as this hack you made.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2011
"The poke mart in Drakebreath City, Red is the one I believe gives you the HM(He should be standing right in front of the elevator.) only if you have the 8th badge already."

@K2 Xtreme, Thanks. (:

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
THANKS YOU

THANKS TO ALL

dialogs were repeated too much in this game but otherwise it was the best game i have ever played..i will support all your hacks for sure

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
please answer , what do i do after beating the lauren elitfour and champ, i just wake up in my bed...

Years
Hey, I'm having an issue with your hack.
After receiving your first Pokemon and going back to Yellow Town, I can't actually go to route 401. It's been blocked off by your boarder. You seem to have a map connection error... =/
Needs a fix.
I got so into the story just to get slumped by the boarder XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
How do you get to the Lauren elite 4?

According to the map I thought it was by surfing down from Suner Town, but apparently, that isn't the way ..

edit; nevermind, found it

N.P

| Alone In The Trust |
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
How can I meet Articuno ?. :(
According to Wesley's site, I must find Lance in Mt.Draken (Drakebreath City) but it's locked. =="

Back