• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
You know, if you could script it, then you could make it to where the Flutto (teh Ditto virus) reproduce with certain Pokemon to produce a corrupted offspring. And maybe a regular Ditto could reproduce with a currupted and create a corrupted. IMO, the Pokemon reproducing is changed at the genetic level, so it makes sense. Anyway, to the new bird, I think it should be Flying/Ground as well. And you should change certain Pokemon, like Drifloon/Drifblim should be Wind, because they are not birds. The same could be said for Gligar/Gliscor. While not technically Flying, Wind could probably work.

Anyway, a new hunt idea, if you don't mind it, involving a new Fake chain:
Cygnil, the Swan Pokemon, evolves at w/ Shiny Stone into Oloraura and into Cygatra w/ a Dusk Stone.
Description: Cygnil looks like a baby swan. (Not very descriptive, I know, but it is Water/Light, so make it look like it fits with the types)
Oloraura looks like a Mute Swan. It has a shining crystal on its forehead that is brighter and more beautiful than any other stone in the world. (Other than that, I leave to your creative genius)
Cygatra is a Black Swan with a green, crescent moon shaped jewel on its foerhead. It is more precious than any stone in our world. (Like with Oloraura, I leave the rest to you.)

Anyway, the hunt:
Name: Light and Fancy Free
Reward: Cygnil Egg,Shiny Stone, Eden Jewel. (Eden Jewel powers up Light attacks)
Description: Can you help us? We're getting married tomorrow, and we wanted an Oloraura. They supposedly bring joy and happiness to couples because they themselves are so bright. We were given this egg, but we can't really care for it right now. If you get one for us, the Egg is all yours.
Posted by: Couple Lucy and Darren

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
oh i was reading what u wrote and b4 i finished i thought u were gonna say that it would create one with pokerus and i was gonna say thats too cheap. but corrupted pokemon are sort of like a slang term, as the type will not be real game related. but yea.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
Lost memory hunts are usually for altered pokemon made by nintendo. If I remember correctly a guy tried to make a hunt for Swineflu or something like that

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Ok. Still, it would make for variety. But, it is his decision. I'm just trying to help. Anyway, the Fakemon idea was the main point.

And please just call me XIV. ;)

Edit: Sorry. Again I apologize because that may have sounded a bit rude.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
he guys just finished my newest work. presenting, MY Eclypse Mugshot (only for use from pokemon nebula):

EclypesVS.png

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I like it.

I'll look into seeing if I could make a three type script in my free time but from what I know i'm pretty sure it is impossible with so many instances to types.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
yea. palletes aren't really my thing ( I just take the palletes from other sprites). But the main point of this post: As the very first Alpha Tester of Pokemon Nebula, I can say that this game will be awesome. Also, I'm making an intro sequence right now. I'll see if CNG can make it into a script.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
its a lot scarier than mine (lols). I like it. I really do. just keep in mind the style pokemon goes in (I had to have another vs sprite right next to this one to get the sizes right) e.g. the eyes are too far apart and they need to have whites to look pokemon. Srry I think I'm being too critical considering how much better you are than I am. Just make sure your looking at another sprite the first time you try to copy their style (It took me forever but the outcome was great!). But yea I think this is gonna rock. So far, I haven't seen a single other game that has custom vs sprites!!

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
you have a good point man and I see what you mean.. but the only reason I have no whites is because eclypse retinas are blask.. literaly. I will try to adjust the space between the eyes though

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
I like the swan Pokemon idea (Although it sounds strangly similar to one of my own, but I digress). As for the mugshot, it come out nicely, but what would it be used for?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
the mugshot is the vs sprite. it would show up right before a battle with Eclypse. also, I had this idea with a swan pokemon. it would evolve from pelliper haha

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
;-_- not funny...

As for the mugshot, if you look at HG/SS screenies that shot the V.S. Mugs, they aren't in the position that Eclypse is in. Just thought I'd point that out.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
not haha funny. just awkward funny. anyways each of the mugshots are different. This pose is just different. Nothin really dat different.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Heres a few screens of eclypse battle

capture008.png

Hey guys I decided to use the mugshots in this manner

capture010.png

capture011.png

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
They look intense. Just one question, though (actually two): Is Eclypse the boss of the baddies? And if so, why is he a Captain? You'd think something like General would be more appropriate, or maybe something like Fuhrer (cue from FMA)?

Anyway, I notice you called the Duskull Evo Voidusk. YAY! My name stuck! ^_^

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
no eclypse is not the boss...and yes there is a general. and the general is the leader of team infinity.eclypse
and onother guy are the generals right hand men. but there is still a commander,1st and 2nd lieutenant,and admiral left.I already know what they gonna look like i just gotta sprite them. yeah I liked the name voidusk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back