• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:Gold's Adventure

Should I add a part in the game when you get bulbasaur, and the sunkurn event as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
thanks 4 the beta king cyndaquil cant wait 2 play this. i finished the johto part recently while iv been waiting 4 this beta & some others 2 be out. finally the real golds story is out. bty so far its epic. thanks again.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
I played your hack, and let me say, I hope this is an early demo. You had a few nice, really long scripts in there, but aside from that, you didn't script anything else.
There is nothing stopping you from going right out into the grass before you even get a Pokemon, Professor Oak Elm has the same script as in FR, your mom just replays the level script when you talk to her, one of the houses leads into map 0.0, and in the other Daisy says the exact same thing as before. Also, there are tile errors in front of the doors to the regular houses--the grass covers the hero.
Aside from the lack of extra scripting, the other features are looking good. The new tiles are nice, although you might take a look at the base of that tree in your back yard--the colors are kind of funky compared to the ground. The new hero OW looks good, although the walking up sprites look weird because his head doesn't rise or fall. I like getting not one, but two starter Pokemon. The new music is neat, although the battle theme sounds a little bit off.
Anyway, good demo. Keep working, I look forward to seeing an actual Beta.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
I played your hack, and let me say, I hope this is an early demo. You had a few nice, really long scripts in there, but aside from that, you didn't script anything else.
There is nothing stopping you from going right out into the grass before you even get a Pokemon, Professor Oak Elm has the same script as in FR, your mom just replays the level script when you talk to her, one of the houses leads into map 0.0, and in the other Daisy says the exact same thing as before. Also, there are tile errors in front of the doors to the regular houses--the grass covers the hero.
Aside from the lack of extra scripting, the other features are looking good. The new tiles are nice, although you might take a look at the base of that tree in your back yard--the colors are kind of funky compared to the ground. The new hero OW looks good, although the walking up sprites look weird because his head doesn't rise or fall. I like getting not one, but two starter Pokemon. The new music is neat, although the battle theme sounds a little bit off.
Anyway, good demo. Keep working, I look forward to seeing an actual Beta.

ok ill make sure to add the lady stopping you from leaving town, and which house is it? and also, the tiles are getting fixed, and this is a very early demo, just to keep fans interested lol

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
thanks 4 the beta king cyndaquil cant wait 2 play this. i finished the johto part recently while iv been waiting 4 this beta & some others 2 be out. finally the real golds story is out. bty so far its epic. thanks again.

thanks for your support i appreciate it, the beta is gonna go up to the gym battle (vs. flankner)
i plan on having somebody run up behind him and giving him his gym leader license after the sunkurn event

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
ok ill make sure to add the lady stopping you from leaving town, and which house is it? and also, the tiles are getting fixed, and this is a very early demo, just to keep fans interested lol

Yeah, I figured as much. It's so hard to keep people interested these days. I expect to be impressed with the finished product. ;)
And the house that leads to nowhere is the bottom left one.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Yeah, I figured as much. It's so hard to keep people interested these days. I expect to be impressed with the finished product. ;)
And the house that leads to nowhere is the bottom left one.

ok thanks ill check it out, and yeah i know ppl stary away from so many good hacks cause they dont release a beta on there schedule, thats probably how zel quit, and ppl still think that he is laZ xD, but anyways, thanks

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
FINALLY

finally a remake of a manga sa a hack much better good luck hope it gets completed
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Years
if you guys take a look there are 3 manga remakes
pokemon reds adventure
pokemon garnet(a spin off based on silvers manga story)
and last
pokemon gold's adventure

Lets hope all three of these hacks can be completed!!! :)

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
At the request of KingCyndaquil and in exchange for the absolute promise that he'll finish this hack, here is a nice shiny logo. :) Hope you like!

pokemongoldsadventuresh.png

And if KingCyndaquil gives up on this hack I will find out where he lives and ensure that he knows the full meaning of the word "pain". Perhaps something ironic... like a flamethrower in the shape of a Cyndaquil! Mwhehehe... Yessssss...

So this hack is guaranteed to be finished everyone! ;)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
At the request of KingCyndaquil and in exchange for the absolute promise that he'll finish this hack, here is a nice shiny logo. :) Hope you like!

And if KingCyndaquil gives up on this hack I will find out where he lives and ensure that he knows the full meaning of the word "pain". Perhaps something ironic... like a flamethrower in the shape of a Cyndaquil! Mwhehehe... Yessssss...

O.O woah dude thats perfect!!!!!!!! thanks alot, and dont worry, i wont give up on it, im scripting (or trying to) as we speak :D

Years

OMG!!! what a logo :shocked:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
O.O woah dude thats perfect!!!!!!!! thanks alot, and dont worry, i wont give up on it, im scripting (or trying to) as we speak :D

Glad you like it. :) Now get to work - I'm now very interested in this hack. :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Ohhhh! Who is running this hack now??? Looks good. I find the manga more interesting than the anime tbh. Finally some manga hacks!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
the same team why?? I hope we can expect a beta soon this summer :)
you sure enough can :). progress will go alot faster if we can find a decent scripter, the only good scripter above the begginer level is TheJambo, and he does sports and has a job, and also the rest of life lol, but expect one THIS summer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back