• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Y-Axis, I will hope, is still a work in progress. Still see a bit of things that need to be fixed (avatars for one. Unless they're purposely doing that but uh ... wrong axis they're stretching it on ). But I do like the colors.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I do like the idea of using the textures and RWD the way they are in that style.
The colours are cool too.

But it's pretty apparent that it's designed for a smaller screen resolution than mine. The images get all blurry. :(

And so I stick to New Directions yet again.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

This Disney video is awesome!

Spoiler:

I really need to stop saying "awesome"...it doesn't really fit in most of the places I've been using it, today :/ Though it applies in terms of this video. I guess. I think "amazing" might be more accurate.

I saw dis film when I was watching cinema.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
the rankings for the january trainer challenge were supposed to be revealed an hour ago. why must they be so cruel? :(

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
53. fair enough. but i still want them to tell me my rank... it would take only about 5 minutes for my rank to be updated during the tournament so i don't know why its taking so long for them to put them in order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back