• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Well then... see ya? .-. That was a shock.

DA,

We've still got each other, at least. c:

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
DA,

wtf why would you do that i have somewhere else to be that dayyyyyyy

DA,

Answer the goddamn email already.

DA,

The way I feel right now is the title to one of your many blog entries.

DA,

Dude. That doesn't make you "cool". kthxbai

DA,

That really wasn't a reason to do what you did.

droomph

weeb
Years
da

you don't understand how to walk a mile in other people's shoes and it really offends me because you come up with all these ******** lies about why they can't do this and that. besides you don't listen to anyone, and having an argument with you is pointless because you keep on doing a herring's trail and omg my point is you're ****ing annoying.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymouses,

You are awful hosts so far, and we're not even there! So lighten up, sit your asses down, and prepare to get ripped a new one. ;) BLOW SOUTHERNERS!

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I love you. :)

---

Dear Anonymous,

Sigh. I think what I'm missing is the care and stuff... not exactly you. But I dunno. Sister, huh...

---

Dear Anonymous,

Are we cool or what?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I think I scared you off, did I? That's fine. You deserved it. I gave you just ONE chance and you didn't take it. That's fine as well. But you will never forget the gracious person I was and am today.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

When your friends go away for studies, does this mean the whole world around you will become black and white?

Years
Dear Anons,

I feel bad because idk what we are even going to go when you get here. I'm like that when any guests come over. I feel like a bad host and a bad person. ;_;

droomph

weeb
Years
da

Do you not understand the principles of liberty? You are the only person I know who is this ignorant about things. It makes me sad that you allow yourself to think that way. I can't look at a post from you without dying a little inside.

das

Same goes for y'all too.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
dear anonymous,

as much as i try to convince myself that i dont and that theres nothing i can do about it and stuff, i still like... reallllllly miss you. i think what bothers me the most almost isnt the fact that youre gone, well maybe it is, but the fact that i dont really have anything to remember you by and i mean... even with austin i had something like that. maybe there is something and im missing it but yeah that sorta bothers me and definitely quite a lot more lately. i honesty really miss the relationship we had even if it wasnt... well, i mean, it was good in its own way but not what youd really expect or want all things considered. but i miss it anyway because it was unique and special and bullcrap like that. i kinda keep remembering back to when i got the news and what i was thinking at the time, like how i didnt wanna believe it and how i was almost begging for you to come back like some little kid lol even though i knew it couldnt happen. i dont even know why ive been thinking of this so much lately since theres nothing really particularly significant or whatever going on around this time in terms of you... i guess its maybe because im about to go off to university and properly grow up and stuff and youre not here to see it? no idea although that in itself is kinda a sad thought. but yeah im not going anywhere with this. miss you, wish you were here, love you, etc, blah. you were amazing in your own way. x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I really am a glutton for punishment aren't I, oh well I'll make sure to bring the lube this time around.

Dear Anon,

Talk to me please okay, I hate waiting more than anything.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're a nasty, unsavoury person. You're really not someone I want to waste my time on, I'm done with you.

Dear Anonymous,

You're absolutely pathetic, I honestly feel pure disgust for you. I don't know who you think you are but you have no respect from me, you're an arrogant, selfish, self centred immature little man and I feel sorry for you, I really do, you honestly think that doing this would make things worse? Get over yourself, you're not some sort of God worthy of worship, stop acting like you are.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Suddenly, I have this feeling I just want to talk to you again. Yeah, I know I became a bit arrogant and stubborn in the past, but I was for a reason. Can you stop what you're doing and like... talk to me? If not, that's ok. We can continue being strangers. I have no problem with that whatsoever. :)

Years
Dear Anons,
I'm not completely back, but thanks for the warm welcome back <3 I need to talk with many of you again. =[

Dear Anonymous,
Thanks for the add on skype, I thought you totally were gone from the internet. O..O;

Dear Anonymous,
Why are you so awesome? Also, I hope you didn't get the wrong idea of who I am! (Maybe I'm just worried we won't speak much or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back