• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LT's Competitve Trades - Shinies, Legendaries and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
Hello all,

I'm a veteran player and user of these forums, but I've never had a trade thread until now. So I've decided to open my wares and expand my competitive Pok?mon collection.

NOTES:

• As far as I am aware, all Pokemon I offer are legitimate. If you see any on my list that are not, let me know immediately and I will remove it.
  • All Pokemon I offer are at Lv. 100, and have been Hyper Trained if they required it.
  • Any Pokemon listed with the OT Sol or Luna are nicknameable.
  • I am looking for competitive Pokemon, shinies, legendaries and event Pokemon that I don't have. As long as they have a competitive nature and I don't have it already, I'm interested.
  • Please DO NOT offer anything that has been caught in a Master Ball. If a Pokemon you offer is caught in this ball, I won't be trading for it.
  • Some Pok?mon listed are not allowed to be traded per the forum's rules. These Pok?mon are listed for reference only and are NFT in this thread.

CURRENT MAJOR WANTS:
  • Any Modest/Timid Mewtwo from XY
  • Any Bold SHINY Lugia from AS
  • Any Adamant Landorus from ORAS
  • Any Adamant Zygarde
  • Any Hasty/Timid Shiny HA Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja
  • Competitive Shinies I don't have
  • Competitive Rare Ball Pok?mon I don't have

FOR TRADE:

KANTO

JOHTO

HOENN

SINNOH

UNOVA

KALOS

ALOLA

MYTHICAL/LEGENDARY

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey LeathalTexture! Went through your lists and found some that I'm interested in:

Spoiler:

Happy to trade whatever you spot in my shop. I have a big variety and happy to do your trade ratio (I tend to do 1:1), so it's up to you.

Thanks!

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
Hey LeathalTexture! Went through your lists and found some that I'm interested in:

Spoiler:

Happy to trade whatever you spot in my shop. I have a big variety and happy to do your trade ratio (I tend to do 1:1), so it's up to you.

Thanks!

Hi there!

I'm happy to trade the four of mine you listed for these of yours:

• 250 - Ho-oh - lvl 50 - NA - PC???? - Adamant - Cherish - 31/31/x/29/30/31 - Ghost - JPN
  • 596 - Galvantula - lvl 53 - F - Ishii - Timid - Quick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon - "Sookie"
  • 728 - Popplio - lvl 1 - F - James - Modest - Pokeball - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
  • 25 - Pikachu - lvl 1 - ??? - 970401 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting - Pok?mon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Kanto

Does that sound good?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hi there!

I'm happy to trade the four of mine you listed for these of yours:

• 250 - Ho-oh - lvl 50 - NA - PC???? - Adamant - Cherish - 31/31/x/29/30/31 - Ghost - JPN
  • 596 - Galvantula - lvl 53 - F - Ishii - Timid - Quick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon - "Sookie"
  • 728 - Popplio - lvl 1 - F - James - Modest - Pokeball - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
  • 25 - Pikachu - lvl 1 - ??? - 970401 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting - Pok?mon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Kanto

Does that sound good?
Sounds perfect to me. Looks like you're 7 hours ahead of me. I should be free tomorrow morning from 5-7PM your time and possibly later that afternoon. Probably going to see Baby Driver, but I don't know what time.
I'll also be conveniently open almost all of Tuesday due to SGDQ happening and it being USA's Independence Day.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
Sounds perfect to me. Looks like you're 7 hours ahead of me. I should be free tomorrow morning from 5-7PM your time and possibly later that afternoon. Probably going to see Baby Driver, but I don't know what time.
I'll also be conveniently open almost all of Tuesday due to SGDQ happening and it being USA's Independence Day.

Just to double-check, is that between 5 and 7 in the morning for me, or in the evening?

I'll add your FC and keep an eye on this thread to see when we are both free :)

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
Hiya LT, I'm currently interested in your Moon Ball Lunala. I have the McDonald's Hoopa event (timid) if that seems like a fair trade to you.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Just to double-check, is that between 5 and 7 in the morning for me, or in the evening?

I'll add your FC and keep an eye on this thread to see when we are both free :)

5 to 7 pm in the evening for you. Sounds like I'll be spending the day at home until probably when you go to sleep. So, I'll probably be available from 5 to 11PM for you.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
Hiya LT, I'm currently interested in your Moon Ball Lunala. I have the McDonald's Hoopa event (timid) if that seems like a fair trade to you.

I might be interested, unless you have anything else you would like to trade?

5 to 7 pm in the evening for you. Sounds like I'll be spending the day at home until probably when you go to sleep. So, I'll probably be available from 5 to 11PM for you.

Sounds great! I'm ready to trade anyway so I'll be available during those times. FC added. :)

SirBoglor

Years
I might be interested, unless you have anything else you would like to trade?

I don't have much else to offer as far as events go, unfortunately. I do have a good pool of competitive aprimons that you don't appear to have, if you're interested in that.

• Feebas - Bold, Lure Ball
  • Sneasel - Jolly, Moon Ball
  • Toxapex - Adamant, Love Ball (HA)
  • Snivy - Timid, Friend Ball (HA)
  • Dratini - Adamant, Love Ball (HA)
  • Buneary - Jolly, Dream Ball (HA)
  • Stufful - Adamant, Love Ball

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
I don't have much else to offer as far as events go, unfortunately. I do have a good pool of competitive aprimons that you don't appear to have, if you're interested in that.

• Feebas - Bold, Lure Ball
  • Sneasel - Jolly, Moon Ball
  • Toxapex - Adamant, Love Ball (HA)
  • Snivy - Timid, Friend Ball (HA)
  • Dratini - Adamant, Love Ball (HA)
  • Buneary - Jolly, Dream Ball (HA)
  • Stufful - Adamant, Love Ball

I'm interested in the Dream Ball Buneary but I would like a bit more in return. Do you have any more Aprimons/Events to list?

SirBoglor

Years
I'm interested in the Dream Ball Buneary but I would like a bit more in return. Do you have any more Aprimons/Events to list?

No events that I'm willing to give for a box legendary.

As far as aprimons go, I have a few other things lying around.

• Ralts - Timid, Love Ball/Moon Ball (HA)
  • Alolan Geodude - Adamant, Heavy Ball (HA)
  • Magikarp - Adamant, Lure Ball
  • Vanillite - Non-competitive nature, Heavy Ball
  • Mudbray - Impish, Heavy Ball
  • Alolan Vulpix - Timid, Love Ball (HA)
  • Exeggcute - Modest, Friend Ball

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Hi I have a Ha shiny naive greninja and a nearly flawless friend ball Ha competitive Dragonite would you trade your Pikachu Level100 Jolly Lightning Rod PGL, 08215 for both of them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 24, 2017
Hey, what's up? I was scrolling through your inventory and I saw that you only had a Special attacking Aegislash. I have a BR Adamant, attack based, 5IV Aegislash with Shadow sneak. I didn't see any real interesting electric types other than Ampharos, which I already own. Do you happen to have a Competitive Emolga or Lanturn you would be willing to trade for the Aegislash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back