• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

Now where is your Kanto Sandshrew to go with it? See if I ever got around to it, I'd get both Kanto and Alolan Vulpix. Thing is I never see them anywhere short of online.

At that fair, there was this stall that only sold Pokémon plushies. (Talk about specialization!) I checked all the boxes, but I couldn't find a regular Shrewy. If they had one, you can count on it that I bought one. :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

So I picked up this cutie at a fair the other day!
Spoiler:

Oh my gosh..!! That is so precious! Where's his bowl of ice cream?

When I go to Japan I'm gonna buy a plush of every #TeamTrivia member's mascot. ♥

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Bad Clover, forgot something again haven't we? Also define Team Trivia and which mascots are we referring to? If it's just Revise and Clover, that'd be derpy Rowlet and Shaymin right?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

Bad Clover, forgot something again haven't we? Also define Team Trivia and which mascots are we referring to? If it's just Revise and Clover, that'd be derpy Rowlet and Shaymin right?

*gasp* You meant to say Shinx right? That's derpy Rowlet and Shinx. xD Actually, unless I'm mistaken, Revise's mascot is still Swadloon haha, but you wouldn't know from all the love Rowlet is given. ;) I do intend to purchase a Rowlet plush either way!

Team Trivia isn't just the mods, though. It's all us regulars, old and new. :D You're part of that team (there's no escape), and your mascot is no doubt Vulpix!

Speaking of which, I found you the perfect Halloween picture! ;)

Spoiler:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

That destroys my fragile little mind regarding Vulpix... also you have to buy both Kanto and Alolan variants :) Speaking of LoZ, if Mew is Zelda and Celebi Link(with Epona as Ponyta/Rapidash), who plays Ganon or other major characters like Darunia, Saria and Ruto? Celebi with Saria makes a bit more sense but maybe it's just me lol.

In fact, I think Kirlia and Gardevoir would fit Zelda better(Triforce of Wisdom fits that Pokémon perfectly). As for Link... man that's a toughie. I do like Celebi for Saria seeing as she's the Forest Sage. Darmanitan for Darunia, Vaporeon or Horsea for Ruto(who becomes a Seadra when she's older. That or Marill/Azumarill). As for Link, a male Kirlia(since he's Hylian like Zelda) that evolves into Gallade. That or Pansage(lol) with it's Evolution when he gets older.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

That Vulpix is frazzled and cute. :)

Part of the reason I didn't go through with my crossover is because I couldn't keep Link as Celebi when he grows up. x( But I like the idea of the Kokiri being Celebi. Shiny Emboar would be Ganondorf. :P

I do like Link and Zelda as Gallade/Gardevoir. Come to think of it, Decidueye kind of fits adult link as well. I guess it's the green hood and arrows. Plus, imagining Rowlet as young Link is too cute!

Here's my list so far!

Spoiler:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Solid picks and what are your thoughts for Pansage taking over for Link with it's Evolution being his Adult form. Emboar fits but what about Zoroark for Ganon? It's able to change form and is Dark and menacing while being dark and red like Ganon. Brionne and Primarina fits Ruto actually. As for Impa, anything that is like a protector or Knight works so Coballion would work but so would Tornadus. A Tapu also works, like Tapu Fini.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years

Simisage works too, as it's dexterous and practically has the outfit covered haha (not to mention the pointy ears!).

Zoroark is a good choice for Ganondorf! I can picture him storming past the drawbridge on a mighty Zebstrika. :p

And yeah, I considered Tapu Fini for Impa as well. Tornadus might be a little too masculine. xP As far as looks are concerned, Nidoqueen seems fitting—what do you think? They also act as protectors!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

I like Tapu Fini for Impa because it has the Purple that her Shadow Sage has. Almost makes me wish Nidoking and Nidoqueen swapped colors as Nidoqueen would work too. Other considerations are Weavile, Gothitelle, Drampa and Kommo-o.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years

You should totally make a team out of those Pokémon to use in a main series game as a Challenge! :o

Oh my gosh..!! That is so precious! Where's his bowl of ice cream?

I don't think I even have any ice cream in the fridge. It's not really the season for that, haha.

*gasp* You meant to say Shinx right? That's derpy Rowlet and Shinx. xD Actually, unless I'm mistaken, Revise's mascot is still Swadloon haha, but you wouldn't know from all the love Rowlet is given. ;) I do intend to purchase a Rowlet plush either way!

You know, I more and more starting to believe Revise's mascot is slowly starting to become the entire Grass type. xD

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years

I have no Pokemon Plushies but I do have some Pokemon Cards. My favourite one is probably Tsareena. (I do not have a Lilligant card) :0.

Hyzenthlay

Years

I have one, a Mudkip I picked up the last time I visited EB Games. Everything was half priced, so I also got a 1000 piece jigsaw and a Pokémon pillow featuring the Kanto starters (plus Pikachu), which is on my chair right now—it offers comfortable back support and it's real cute. :D My sis has a bunch of Unova figurines, some trading cards, and plushies of Fennekin, Froakie and Chespin!

I like Tapu Fini for Impa because it has the Purple that her Shadow Sage has. Almost makes me wish Nidoking and Nidoqueen swapped colors as Nidoqueen would work too. Other considerations are Weavile, Gothitelle, Drampa and Kommo-o.

I was going to suggest shiny Nidoqueen, but then I remembered that only its prevolutions swap colour schemes with their male counterparts. Nidoqueen quite possibly has the ugliest shiny form. D:

You know, I more and more starting to believe Revise's mascot is slowly starting to become the entire Grass type. xD

I'm under that impression too. xD I wonder how many more cute Grass-types Gen 8 will introduce for Revise to swoon over?

Lycanthropy

Years

If we're talking merch I have a small collection of figurines and tons of Pokémon cards, as in literally three thick ring binders full of cards (that's without counting duplicates, I must add), as well. :D

I'm under that impression too. xD I wonder how many more cute Grass-types Gen 8 will introduce for Revise to swoon over?

Hmm good question. I wonder what Gen VIII will bring anyway. It's still quite far away, so it's not surprising we haven't heard a thing about it yet. Personally, I'm hoping for a region with an arctic climate, that'd be cool!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Ooh, I think I still have my collection of Pokémon cards somewhere, though it's nowhere near the size of my Yu-Gi-Oh collection! I also have a whole bunch of Pokémon toys/plushies that have been with me since I was around 6 years old, ehehe. ^^;

So I picked up this cutie at a fair the other day!
Spoiler:

OMG I WANT THAT SANDSHREW SO BADLY ;__;

But birds are my mascots too!! :o Though I couldn't possibly say no to most Grass-types, so you got me there ahaha. =p

Also Lycan, are you still a Houndoom these days, or have you become 100% Sandshrew now? ...Or would you like me to create a new hybrid named "Sandoom" for ya? ;)

Hyzenthlay

Years

I enjoy Electric-types and Fire-types in battle the most, but Grass and Flying have so many great designs. <33

If we're talking merch I have a small collection of figurines and tons of Pokémon cards, as in literally three thick ring binders full of cards (that's without counting duplicates, I must add), as well. :D

Whoa! Anything of value? *starry eyes*

Hmm good question. I wonder what Gen VIII will bring anyway. It'd still quite far away, so it's not surprising we haven't heard a thing about it yet. Personally, I'm hoping for a region with an arctic climate, that'd be cool!

That's a cool idea! I've loved all the snowy routes and cities so far. Plus it's be the perfect reason to introduce new Ice-types—we don't have nearly enough. :D

Before Sun/Moon was announced, I remember this one clickbait article that supposedly revealed leaks of the Gen 7 games. The region consisted of thick alpine forests, vast lakes and snowy mountains, and had a real camper-like vibe, if you know what I mean! I believe it was based off the Rocky Mountains. The playable trainers were also designed to look like hikers, and the starters were oh-so adorable. <3 I'd like to see something like that!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Surprisingly, I think Fighting-types might be the most fun for me in battle, but Grass-types are still my favorite overall! :D I wish the Bird-type wasn't scrapped, though... ;__;

Before Sun/Moon was announced, I remember this one clickbait article that supposedly revealed leaks of the Gen 7 games. The region consisted of thick alpine forests, vast lakes and snowy mountains, and had a real camper-like vibe, if you know what I mean! I believe it was based off the Rocky Mountains. The playable trainers were also designed to look like hikers, and the starters were oh-so adorable. <3 I'd like to see something like that!

Oh! By any chance, did it happen to be this article below? Because I think I might have seen that one as well! xD

Spoiler:

That Grass-type starter is sooooooooooo adorable, omg! Please make it real ok? ♥

Hyzenthlay

Years

Surprisingly, I think Fighting-types might be the most fun for me in battle, but Grass-types are still my favorite overall! :D I wish the Bird-type wasn't scrapped, though... ;__;

Speaking of the Bird-type, I found some cool concept art of MissingNo. recently! They're all by the same artist. Here, here and here. :D

Oh! By any chance, did it happen to be this article below? Because I think I might have seen that one as well! xD

Spoiler:

That Grass-type starter is sooooooooooo adorable, omg! Please make it real ok? ♥

Yes, that's the one, there's no mistaking those starters! I remember being so excited for this haha. Yeah I was fooled :')

I knooow! If only, right? <3 They're all super cute!!

Lycanthropy

Years

My favorite battle style is using horrible stall tactics and let the opponents slowly suffer to death from poison. :D (Yeah, I'm one of those people, haha.) Since about any Pokémon can learn Toxic, you're not really limited to one type here.
It's not practical for a game playthrough though. Instead wiping everything with a Psychic Poké with some insane special attack is fun too. :D

Also Lycan, are you still a Houndoom these days, or have you become 100% Sandshrew now? ...Or would you like me to create a new hybrid named "Sandoom" for ya? ;)

I have embraced my inner Sandshrew. :D But it's okay, Houndoom is still great too.

Whoa! Anything of value? *starry eyes*

The entire card collection is bought on flea markets, which is mostly old stuff (Gen I-IV era), so it's nothing that's even remotely usable in a competitive deck these days. There are a bunch of rare old cards between them though! I'm also having a lot of fun by beating my friend's deck to dust with a pair of these Zekrom and this overpowered Charizard EX.

Spoiler:

Oooh yeah, I have seen that leak. Such a shame those adorable starters aren't real. :(
If I had to pick I'd go with the water lizard, even though it is quite unusual for me to go with the Water starter. My first pick is usually Fire (exceptions being Turtwig and Rowlet).

Years

My favorite battle style is using horrible stall tactics and let the opponents slowly suffer to death from poison. :D (Yeah, I'm one of those people, haha.) Since about any Pokémon can learn Toxic, you're not really limited to one type here.
It's not practical for a game playthrough though. Instead wiping everything with a Psychic Poké with some insane special attack is fun too. :D

You might be my rival, but I love that tactic too. I don't know why, but I have associated Toxic Stall with Gliscor and Umbreon (the latter I!ve never used for Toxic Stall).
But I go with pure offense 90 % of the time in-game. One of the exceptions was this year GT's Challenge, where I've used Pyukumuku as my ace Pokémon.

If I had to pick I'd go with the water lizard, even though it is quite unusual for me to go with the Water starter. My first pick is usually Fire (exceptions being Turtwig and Rowlet).

I would have really hard time choosing only one of these leaked starters. I think I would have to see rest of the Pokédex and decide if there is Grass/Fire/Water-Type that I like more that any of the starters and then choose one.

But I have pretty balanced history of choosing starters. I chose (during 1st time I've played them) Bulbasaur in Red, Chikorita in Silver, Mudkip in Sapphire, none in Sinnoh as I only play challenges on DPPt (which reminds me I should do classic run of it to determinate my cannon team for Sinnoh), Tepig in Black, Froakie in Y and Rowlett in Sun. Okay, it's not that balanced as I though.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

When I played Blue years ago, I went Squirtle and sometimes Bulbasaur. Very rarely did I ever go Charmander due to the early game struggles the starter had with regards to Gym's. In Generation 2, I was Totodile all the way man... even if Bite was Special back then if memory serves(its Physical now). I've never played anything beyond Gold/Silver/Crystal(did Gold version btw) so for Hoenn, I'd probably be Mudkip, Sinnoh is a toughie but I'd probably be Turtwig and Unova is hands down Snivy. As for Kalos... man I hate tough choices but I'll go with Chespin. Little devil learns Rollout which kicks Viola hard. As for Alola, if I was to get it hah, I'd probably go with Rowlet. This does not mean I condone it Epilogue

Back