• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boushwa's Breedables Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Im heading online now if you want to hop on.

Edit: Actually, I might be a few minutes. My hot spot dropped and I've been locked out of Poke Bank for the next few mins lol

Well I will be in for now, just give me a request when you are on again

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Thank you so much

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
hi there, just wondering if I can ask for your HA Friend Ball Totodile and HA Lure Ball Torchic please?
I have an HA dream ball staryu, HA dream ball Sigilyph, and heavy ball onix for them

Pokemon Farmer

Boushwa
Years
hi there, just wondering if I can ask for your HA Friend Ball Totodile and HA Lure Ball Torchic please?
I have an HA dream ball staryu, HA dream ball Sigilyph, and heavy ball onix for them

Hey there,
Sorry for the delay but yes I'll trade those for the Staryu and Onix please. Let me know when you can trade. I should be available off and on throughout the day.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hey there,
Sorry for the delay but yes I'll trade those for the Staryu and Onix please. Let me know when you can trade. I should be available off and on throughout the day.

I am available now if you are

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Sorry, I was in bed when you posted. It's about 8AM for me as I post this, though. I'm free to trade anytime for the next 12 hours.
I think I miss you again. Let me know when you are able to trade again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back