• 1663 replies
Age 26
Male
Germany
Seen September 4th, 2015
Posted August 28th, 2015
19 posts
6.7 Years
This pokemon hack is probably the best one I've played so far. Two questions about Leafeon:

Leafeon can only be obtained by trade; is it possible to get it anywhere else? Leaf Stone doesn't work ;(
Is there a way to rename the traded Leafeon (RINJI) into something else? It's my favorite pokemon from the Eeveelutions and it's a bummer that I can't give it another nickname.

Edit: Sorry for the bump, wasn't paying attention to the date. If anyone could help me anyway, that would be great.

Lord Arkadios

PKMN Trainer Zalkari

Age 25
Male
Somewhere!
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
34 posts
5.7 Years
My question however, is there is there any other way to patch this instead of the xdelta file? Is there a UPS or IPS somewhere?
"Do not tell secrets to those whose silence and faith that you have not already tested." - Queen Elizabeth I
Male
Seen May 29th, 2018
Posted May 22nd, 2017
2 posts
4.1 Years
Hey I just found something strange...
Sapphire Egg is the last one I need.

EDIT: I was playing an older version. I got it from a friend but now i have the latest. But I'm still looking for the Sapphire Egg.
Can anyone message me where it is? I got tired of looking everywhere...
Can you tell me where the Crystal and Silver Eggs are?

EDIT: I know where the Sapphire Egg is now and I'm willing to disclose where it is if you'd like.
Male
Seen May 29th, 2018
Posted May 22nd, 2017
2 posts
4.1 Years
Sorry for double post, but I've found all of the hidden items except for the one in the final dungeon! Rather than edit my initial post a third time, I figured I'd just make a new post and bump the thread.

If anybody wants the specific images of the locations, just tell me, but the seven items are located in:

Spoiler:
  • Gold Egg: Final Dungeon
  • Silver Egg: Route 63
  • Ruby Egg: Haunted Forest
  • Emerald Egg: Castro Forest
  • Sapphire Egg: Route 65
  • Crystal Egg: Silk Tunnel
  • Prism Key: Seashore City

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius

Male
If I'm online, it's a safe bet I'm at a computer.
Seen January 9th, 2019
Posted March 4th, 2018
859 posts
13.8 Years
It's pretty awesome that trading is available. Will have to hook this up to my Flashcart saves of GSC and give it a whirl. Thanks CBM!
For ROMHackers, PokeCommunity is dead after the scandal. If you enjoy the ROMHacking scene, come with the rest of us to Silph Co. It is a forum by ROMHackers, for ROMHackers. None of the bloat of PC, and staff that knows what our subset of the community needs.
Advertiser Content