Wrench

Age 17
Male
United States
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,063 posts
2.8 Years
Pokemon Professor Universe welcomes you to the Space Region!

A journey waits you new trainers, new villians, new gym leaders, new region, and plenty of obstacles to overcome! The legendary pokemon trio along with Mewtwo are in danger, why? The evil Team Stars is behind it. That can wait though, for now lets get you guys ready for the new region!

So just like any other region, you travel, beat gym leaders, and go for the regions league. Here you get to compete in showcases if you so wish. Legendary pokemon rarely hang around Space Region so legendary pokemon won't be caught.

Professor does worry about what might happen while you are in Space Region. So be careful, grow strong! Most importantly, have fun! You start off getting your starter from Professor Universe, so thats why there is no pokemon info to fill yet yet.

This region is actually quite unique, there are a total of 8 islands, and a few extra to explore if you so do desire to. Each island has their own type there, like for example the first island is filled with Bug and Grass type pokemon. Then the Gym leader has one of those types, so better be ready for when its time to battle them! The last island is where the tournament happens, you have to face the Testers, to make sure you can actually get in. Pass, you do, lose, you gotta go again. They give you 3 tries then you have to wait until next time.

Trainers, other people living in this region. They all care for everyone, they help each other. They dont mind a good battle though, so maybe have your skills sharpened with them. The pokemon run wild, everywhere they are or go.

You are summoned here, to take care of Team Stars, save the pokemon and the world. Generic right? Probably so, but thats not the only thing you come here to do. You will either try and win the pokemon showcases or the league of the region. The story will continue to a new island once everything on the island is wrapped up, like the showcases, beating some of Team Stars, and the gym leader of the island.

So what are you waiting for? We got many things to offer! Did I forget to mention pokemon showcase competitions? Well we got that too. Hope to you see you all in Space Region.

~Professor Universe

p.s. - most importantly, dont forget to have here. Its only fun and games (until Team Stars unleash the evil versions of the legendary trio and Mewtwo, which you will have to defeat.) Wait, you don't know who Team Stars is? Well they are the evil organization terrorizing the Space Region. You are chosen to defeat them, you must grow strong and bold, together you can defeat Team Starts. Good Luck!

Starters to choose from:
Pidgey
Vanillite
Drilbur

Rules:
1. PC rules do apply
2. This is rated PG, that means no gore or sexual themes
3. Dont be too rude in the rp, i dont mind snobby trainers but if you try and be rude 24/7 it wont end well
4. Have a post thats at least 2 sentences long, this RP is laid back but we want something to go with not like "woah" or "you wont get me!" Add something to make it better, and if its bad or too short we will let you know and you can edit.
5. Most importantly, have fun!

Name:
Age (no older than 18 please, no younger than 6):
Personality (at least make it clear):
Starter will be:
Species (that does mean you can be hybrids or something other than human, certain creatures will be denied. I have no idea what they all are yet but if you submit one I will let you know):
History (their reason for being here, their goal, etc):

For people who has questions: I am more active on discord, either talk to me on discord by joining the PC discord (not the rp one) and DMing me or join this server here and ask your questions. Now this doesnt require you to actually only ask them there, just that it might be awhile before I answer your questions on this forum.

Where is the locations of each pokemon in this adventure? Well I havent made it yet, so until we get enough people signed up to start RPing I wont create too much of pokemon locations and gym leaders.

That is all, good luck and have fun!

FlameChrome

Wrench

Age 17
Male
United States
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,063 posts
2.8 Years
My SU

Spoiler:
Name: Flame
Personality: Flame likes making new friends, he is shy at first. He does get really excited when it comes to a pokemon battle. He is kind and caring to his pokemon (which he likes to call his friends). Hes not always smart as a whip, so he a lot of times he wont know what to do. When he is in a battle though he will give his hardest. If someone were to hurt one of his friends (pokemon or human) he will try and take revenge. He cares greatly for his friends and hates it when others hurt them. Well hes not exactly shy, he just rather not talk. He rather take action and have fun, he rather not dwell on the history, well the bad parts anyway. He usually doesn't have acquaintances unless its the person he only talks to once, other than that its either enemies or best friends with him, or even nothing.
Appearence: A boy thats about 5 6, he wears a red t-shirt, sometimes with a fire or pokeball on it. Got on blue jeans and Red sneakers. His eyes are oddly colored, the right eye is a firey red and his left eye is a icy blue. He isnt a strong child, but isnt fat either. His hair is short, (https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.qk0uA3__pGw-s-WdjvcIjwHaHa&w=216&h=211&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7), the middle part is Icy blue and the other parts is a Deep red
Starter will be: Pidgey
Species: Human
History: He grew up in Ninja Village in Kalos. HIs best friends were Mal and Chrome. He met Mal early on in his life, she was all alone, no family to care for her. He helped her and was able to become friends with each other to this day since then. Chrome was another story, but we can save that one for another time. Mal is a dark girl (goth/emo like in other words). Flame somehow gets her to be her true self a lot, (mainly towards him). The village is all about ninjas and stuff, he thinks they are cool but was never his style. He always liked to watch a pokemon battle, how intense the battles can get, pokemon v pokemon, trainer v trainer. There was hardly anything that upset him, he was always such a cheerful boy. His father has actually been gone about his whole life. His father is still alive, just havent been around to visit the boy in a long time. His mother raised him and pretty much Mal too. Every week he likes to go out and see if any pokemon is hurt, if they are he brings them to a pokemon center to get them healed up. He knew Chrome for about 3 years, he was like the group leader. Then one day he disappeared. It crushed Flame, Mal didnt really care. He has heard of legends about his father, but he never heard the full legend. Plus he thinks these are false. You never know what could be in store for what Flame has to live up to. One legend is that his father has a 3 winning streak to the Kalos league. Another one is that his father beat a legendary warrior (pokemon battler) and is titled the strongest pokemon trainer. He doubts it yes, but he also hopes it is true so he has a reason to become strong, make new friends, and become a family legend. He loses, he will get back up and get stronger, work harder, and prepare for the next challenge. He hopes this place will be a great help for him to become strong, make many friends, and prepare him for his journey. His whole life growing up in ninja village, he always failed the ninja classes. Mal always succeeded in those classes, she was a natural born ninja. Flame wasnt however, he always was more excited about pokemon battling then being a ninja. His mother never crushed his spirits about it, but she disliked him not being interested in being a ninja. He has learned though to think on his feet. Chrome, finally. Anyways Chrome was always the leaderof the group, he always looked out for others and made sure they never get into danger. Flame acted like Chrome was a brother he never had (specially because he never had a brother). One day, something horrible happened which caused Chrome to leave them and go to his own family in another region. Havent seen him since.
Advertiser Content