• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Melanite Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
What is the program you are using to decompress it? I've never seen it before. I know it works with WinRar

RAR File Open Knife. Is there any chance you could PM me a link to WinRar? There's a lot on google, but I don't know which is safer to download that doesn't come with any viruses or ect. /:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Very nice game! But how do you evolve trade Pokemon? I want my Sneasel to evolve and wouldn't mind a Golem.

I would also like to see a tutorial on how you did the menu- it's amazing!

All the starters evolve at level 27, and pokemon like graveler or kadabra evolve at level 36. Pokemon like Poliwhirl that need to be traded holding a king's rock, evolve just by using a kings rock on them.

Thank you!

This is so cool! The everything. lol ^^ I can't wait for the full ver.

Thanks so much :) it means a lot

RAR File Open Knife. Is there any chance you could PM me a link to WinRar? There's a lot on google, but I don't know which is safer to download that doesn't come with any viruses or ect. /:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

The top 2 downloads should be good. Depending on if you have 32 or 64 bit Windows.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

The top 2 downloads should be good. Depending on if you have 32 or 64 bit Windows.

Worked for me thanks. :) I'm a little worried about future downloads since I think WinRAR is on a trial basis, but I'll get there when I get there. If it is one.

I love the game so far. Gameplay is smooth and I love any game who gives you different starters than the normal ones. The flying pokemon is a nice touch.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Worked for me thanks. :) I'm a little worried about future downloads since I think WinRAR is on a trial basis, but I'll get there when I get there. If it is one.

I love the game so far. Gameplay is smooth and I love any game who gives you different starters than the normal ones. The flying pokemon is a nice touch.

Here's a meme for you:
35ma09.jpg

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
And another question, is it possible for pikachus in this game to carry a light ball with them when caught? So far it's been oran berries.
Nvm, decided to trade it for Elekid.

Edit: Encountered a bug. Not a major one, but when you trade pikachu for Elekid, the walking sprite still shows as Pikachu until you switch leading pokemon and switch back.

Edit 2: Another odd thing, while I was training in the route 2 grasses after i left the wild battle, my screen went all black except the white flowers and the trainer walking back and forth. Going inside the route building was fine, but going back out on the route it was still black. The only way I was able to fix it was saving and restarting my game.

Last edited:
Years
Beat the beta and I must say it's sweet man! Had approached some minor bugs, but these were already pointed in your subreddit. I love the choice of starters, breaking from standard formula is great. Variety of great wild pokemon keeped me playing beta for far more time than I've planned to spent on this game. Keep it going, your game is in the top percentage of Pokemon games.

ImBlue

dabbadeedabadai
Years
I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but I think I found a grammatical error. When you return home after your trip in the woods, your mother says "I can't believe how irresponsible you behaved". I think it's supposed to be 'irresponsibly', however as I read it quickly I may have just misread it.

Also, I think it would be cool to interact with the Scyther blocking Route 3 in the beginning, just to have him turn around and cry at least. Again, these both may have been mentioned as you've had a lot of people comment on it. Regardless, a very nice game so far, I'm loving the redone music!

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
was there suppose to be a VS sprite when you fought parker in the school?
if so then there wasnt - I just played it and there wasnt one :I

Maybe it's your computer or something. Everyone else who has played has had VS sprites

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 2, 2013
Hello, I noticed whilst playing Pokemon Melanite the Herracross sprite doesnt work as its supposed to and when it moves it flashes. I could imagine many people have noticed this has he is easily caught early on in the game.

Also my Natu hasnt evolved at level 20 which I seen you post onto another forum, any reason for this or have you changed what level it evolves?

I must say though, extremely good game and well done, when will the next update hopefully be out?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Also my Natu hasnt evolved at level 20 which I seen you post onto another forum, any reason for this or have you changed what level it evolves?

All the starters evolve at level 27, and pokemon like graveler or kadabra evolve at level 36. Pokemon like Poliwhirl that need to be traded holding a king's rock, evolve just by using a kings rock on them.

earlier post from him. x)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Noob question, but what emulator supports Melanite?
No emulator does. The games posted in this forum aren't ROM hacks, but games made with a Pokemon-like scripting engine. Simply download the file, and it'll prompt you to extract it. Go to whatever folder you've extracted it to and click on the executable file to start playing. Nothing else is required.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I'm going to download this tomorrow can't wait to play and ratty is correct these are actual games made by people and in some of the games you don't have to extract
Anything and it will just prompt you to run the file and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back