• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Lord LegendChu & the Ladies of Edenia, traverse Kanto

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #14

I stand there bewildered for a moment, equally out of surprise at his calling me Lily, and of the uncertainty of what my reply should be. "I'm not Lily," I finally said. I had decided to act more confident and this was my first chance. "My name is Jess, and I...am a Pokémon trainer. Nice...nice to meet you!"

But before the boy can reply my eyes turned to Pikachu, who was looking up at me with its adorable little face.

83369671e2c8d6a67d7ebd3643ba5a4f.jpg

"Oh my gosh! Pikachu is soooo cuuuute!" I begin to squeal as I run towards it. "My mom also has a Pikachu and I've always wanted to have one of my own, and now I have one right here! I just want to hug it and hold it and play with it all day long. We'd be the bestest of friends and we could travel the world together, and I'd be able to squeeze those little red cheeks whenever I wanted to. In fact..." I reached out to touch the Pokémon's cheeks.

And then..."Pika...CHUUUU!"

jessshock_zpshn5dn0dx.jpg

"...that was...probably a bad idea." I fall back in a daze as the boy comes closer with a concerned look on his face.

However before he can help me I'm already back on my feet. And I am glowing, though not from the Thundershock.

"Even its attacks are adorable!" I exclaim, not even realizing how much I am talking with a real live person standing before me. "Such a pleasant charge...Awwwww. That's it, I've decided! Will you please give me your Pikachu?"

The boy seems shocked by my proposal, but I don't let it go. "Let's have a battle. If I can beat your Pokémon in battle then you give me your Pikachu. Alright? Great! Bubbles, I choose you!"

Raj vs Jess Battle #1

Bubbles, still outside of its poké ball, comes to my side as Pikachu gets on all fours ready to face it. I can see tiny little sparks erupting from his cheeks as he starts to get serious.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!" I start squealing uncontrollably at the sight of it.

Then..."Squirtle?" Bubbles was looking at me, waiting for a command.

"Oh right," I said, zoning back into reality. "Bubbles, use Water Gun!"

"Squirtle!" Bubbles' cheeks begin to swell up with water as it unleashes a blast of cool blue water. Pikachu quickly dodges it, leaving the water to splash onto the ground having done no damage. Then Pikachu turns to Bubbles, using the same attack it has used on me moments earlier.

"Pika...CHUUUUU!"

It was a direct hit! Bubbles had no change of dodging it. It glowed a brilliant shade of yellow for just a moment, before collapsing to the ground with those same swirly eyes that the Spearow had earlier.

Bubbles had fainted, and I had lost the battle.

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #15

Another OHKO in what can at best be described a forced battle. But still, a win is a win.

"Well done Pikachu, that makes it 3-0, awesome start huh!" "Pi Pikachu", Pikachu nodded with a smile, as we gave each other a high five. A dejected Jess, recalled her Squirtle into its Pokeball. "Oh well, maybe I'm not as good as I thought I was", she sighed. "Its okay, you win some, you lose some I guess". She nodded, with a wry smile on her face.

"By the way, are you sure your name isn't Lily?", I questioned again. "No, I'm Jess". "Okay sorry, I must have got you confused with someone else". The resemblance to Lily was uncanny though.

"Oh & hey, I'm really sorry for the Thundershock", I apologized. "No no, its okay, I didn't mind that at all. Your Pikachu is too cute. I wish he could be my Pokemon", said Jess. "But a deal is a deal, you can have him". "Well, er... thanks!". Isn't he already my Pokemon? *shrugs*

"Anyways, I need to get back to Viridian City". "Oh you are going to Viridian, I live there", said Jess. "Really?" Jess nodded in affirmative. "Would you mind if I come with you?" "Umm.... ya, sure!"

We then began to walk back towards Viridian City. On the way, Jess asked me why I was in my pajamas & why Pikachu wasn't in his Pokeball & I had to explain everything once again.

Very soon, we touched Viridian City. I noticed Irene standing outside the Pokemon Center. "Hey Irene", I waved out to her, as me, Jess & Pikachu made our way towards her.

"Where the heck did you go, I've been looking for you?" "I'm sorry Irene, Pikachu....", I started to say. "Lily!", Irene exclaimed, cutting my sentence short, surprise written all over her face, as she stared at Jess (Lily?).

TwoWfZW.jpg

"But... but you just left didn't you?" "Hi, my name is Jess! Nice to meet you!", Jess said. "Jess? But you said you name was Lily!" "No she is Jess, I mistook her for Lily too", I said, even though I wasn't fully convinced yet. "Its said that there are seven people in the world who look exactly like you. Maybe its just one of those cases". "O..kay, if you say so." Irene wasn't convinced either.

Just then, a thought crossed my mind. "Say Jess, do you happen to have a twin sister?" "We should get our Pokemon healed", Jess said, totally ignoring my question. "Oh yeah yeah!" "You guys go ahead, my Eevee is good, I'll wait", said Irene.

Me & Jess then made our way into the Pokemon Centre, while Irene waited outside. I noticed a cute nurse at a counter, with a Pokemon standing beside her. I aimed my Pokedex at it.

*Chansey, the Egg Pokemon. A gentle & kind-hearted Pokemon that shares its nutritious eggs if it sees an injured Pokemon.*

"Welcome to our Pokemon Center, I'm Nurse Joy. We heal your Pokemon back to perfect health! Would you like me to?", the nurse asked with a smile. "Yes please!", I said. Pikachu jumped right onto the counter, even as Jess handed over her Squirtle's Pokeball to Joy. "Um, he er... likes to stay outside his Pokeball", I said sheepishly. "Oh I see, that won't be a problem".

Joy put Squirtle's Pokeball on a small platform, which was connected to a PC & then placed Pikachu right beside it. I saw some lights flash on the PC.

"Thank you! Your Pokemon are fighting fit!", Joy said, a few moments later. She handed Squirtle's Pokeball back to Jess, while Pikachu leapt of the counter, to stand beside me. "That's it?" That was pretty quick. "Yes! We hope to see you again!" Wait, what? Was she wishing that our Pokemon get injured again?

We thanked Nurse Joy & made our way out of the Pokemon Center. Jess said she needed to go back home. She bid goodbye to me & Irene, gave an I-wish-I-could-have-you look to Pikachu, sighed & then went off.

"Are you okay now?", I asked Irene. "Ya I'm fine, sorry I overreacted. But I'm gunna train harder & I'll beat you one day", said Irene. "Ya, in your dreams". "We'll see about that, pffft", Irene stuck out her tongue at me. "Pfffft", I did the same.

"And sorry to you too, cutie pie". Irene knelt down to come face-to-face with Pikachu. "Careful Irene!", I warned, as I noticed her go forward to give Pikachu a hug.

No5neSP.jpg

Surprisingly though, no Thundershocks this time. I guess Pikachu liked Irene.

"So, maybe we should go back home?", I suggested. "But what about our Pokemon journey?", Irene asked. "Well!", I said pointing to her & then myself. "Oh ya right, we need to change, hehe".

Just as we about set to out to leave for Pallet Town, we heard someone ask, "Are you two Pokemon Trainers?"

Pika Pika :chu:

Years

JOURNAL ENTRY #15

Another OHKO in what can at best be described a forced battle. But still, a win is a win.

"Well done Pikachu, that makes it 3-0, awesome start huh!" "Pi Pikachu", Pikachu nodded with a smile, as we gave each other a high five. A dejected Jess, recalled her Squirtle into its Pokeball. "Oh well, maybe I'm not as good as I thought I was", she sighed. "Its okay, you win some, you lose some I guess". She nodded, with a wry smile on her face.

"By the way, are you sure your name isn't Lily?", I questioned again. "No, I'm Jess". "Okay sorry, I must have got you confused with someone else". The resemblance to Lily was uncanny though.

"Oh & hey, I'm really sorry for the Thundershock", I apologized. "No no, its okay, I didn't mind that at all. Your Pikachu is too cute. I wish he could be my Pokemon", said Jess. "But a deal is a deal, you can have him". "Well, er... thanks!". Isn't he already my Pokemon? *shrugs*

"Anyways, I need to get back to Viridian City". "Oh you are going to Viridian, I live there", said Jess. "Really?" Jess nodded in affirmative. "Would you mind if I come with you?" "Umm.... ya, sure!"

We then began to walk back towards Viridian City. On the way, Jess asked me why I was in my pajamas & why Pikachu wasn't in his Pokeball & I had to explain everything once again.

Very soon, we touched Viridian City. I noticed Irene standing outside the Pokemon Center. "Hey Irene", I waved out to her, as me, Jess & Pikachu made our way towards her.

"Where the heck did you go, I've been looking for you?" "I'm sorry Irene, Pikachu....", I started to say. "Lily!", Irene exclaimed, cutting my sentence short, surprise written all over her face, as she stared at Jess (Lily?).

TwoWfZW.jpg

"But... but you just left didn't you?" "Hi, my name is Jess! Nice to meet you!", Jess said. "Jess? But you said you name was Lily!" "No she is Jess, I mistook her for Lily too", I said, even though I wasn't fully convinced yet. "Its said that there are seven people in the world who look exactly like you. Maybe its just one of those cases". "O..kay, if you say so." Irene wasn't convinced either.

Just then, a thought crossed my mind. "Say Jess, do you happen to have a twin sister?" "We should get our Pokemon healed", Jess said, totally ignoring my question. "Oh yeah yeah!" "You guys go ahead, my Eevee is good, I'll wait", said Irene.

Me & Jess then made our way into the Pokemon Centre, while Irene waited outside. I noticed a cute nurse at a counter, with a Pokemon standing beside her. I aimed my Pokedex at it.

*Chansey, the Egg Pokemon. A gentle & kind-hearted Pokemon that shares its nutritious eggs if it sees an injured Pokemon.*

"Welcome to our Pokemon Center, I'm Nurse Joy. We heal your Pokemon back to perfect health! Would you like me to?", the nurse asked with a smile. "Yes please!", I said. Pikachu jumped right onto the counter, even as Jess handed over her Squirtle's Pokeball to Joy. "Um, he er... likes to stay outside his Pokeball", I said sheepishly. "Oh I see, that won't be a problem".

Joy put Squirtle's Pokeball on a small platform, which was connected to a PC & then placed Pikachu right beside it. I saw some lights flash on the PC.

"Thank you! Your Pokemon are fighting fit!", Joy said, a few moments later. She handed Squirtle's Pokeball back to Jess, while Pikachu leapt of the counter, to stand beside me. "That's it?" That was pretty quick. "Yes! We hope to see you again!" Wait, what? Was she wishing that our Pokemon get injured again?

We thanked Nurse Joy & made our way out of the Pokemon Center. Jess said she needed to go back home. She bid goodbye to me & Irene, gave an I-wish-I-could-have-you look to Pikachu, sighed & then went off.

"Are you okay now?", I asked Irene. "Ya I'm fine, sorry I overreacted. But I'm gunna train harder & I'll beat you one day", said Irene. "Ya, in your dreams". "We'll see about that, pffft", Irene stuck out her tongue at me. "Pfffft", I did the same.

"And sorry to you too, cutie pie". Irene knelt down to come face-to-face with Pikachu. "Careful Irene!", I warned, as I noticed her go forward to give Pikachu a hug.

No5neSP.jpg

Surprisingly though, no Thundershocks this time. I guess Pikachu liked Irene.

"So, maybe we should go back home?", I suggested. "But what about our Pokemon journey?", Irene asked. "Well!", I said pointing to her & then myself. "Oh ya right, we need to change, hehe".

Just as we about set to out to leave for Pallet Town, we heard someone ask, "Are you two Pokemon Trainers?"

Pika Pika :chu:

aww!! that pikachu pic is too cute ♥

Back