• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
Hey I have just encountered a Xerneas in wild..a 40 level Xerneas in solar city who would just flee from the battle..I just have pokeball & premier ball..is it okay if I let her go now...will i be able to catch her later?? coz my riolu is just 19 level..is Xerneas programmed like latios/latias in pokemon emerald??

also if I'm correct the map of Sylon contains all three regions right??

Last edited:

anonymous724

If Being Fresh is Wrong, I don't wanna be Right
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Where to find information on Alma? I can't find anyone talking about her anywhere

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
need help i can go trough to pinearoma village , cause there lucario filming in there
i already do heatran event

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
need help i can go trough to pinearoma village , cause there lucario filming in there
i already do heatran event

U gotta go up to redwood city and talk to the gym leader in one of the buildings (cant remember what it was). Then go beat that gym leader in Amberyellow town.

BTA guy sis there a charmander in this game? Where can i get it?

anonymous724

If Being Fresh is Wrong, I don't wanna be Right
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
There is a man who talks about his past in this secret area in windy cave that you can only get to by using waterfall.

Thanks. But where to after. When I go back to solar city, she is gone.
Also, a lot of events from before sky castle are repeating, is that normal?

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
U gotta go up to redwood city and talk to the gym leader in one of the buildings (cant remember what it was). Then go beat that gym leader in Amberyellow town.

thx
but how you get to redwood city cause i cant get trough in both way in marble city and pure village behind the volcano

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
Hey can anyone please create a list of all legendary's & their location in this hack....also I encountered a Xerneas & she would just flee from the battle so almost nil chances of me catching her with my 19 level Riolu & no badges & no pokedex..guys a lil of help would be nice coz I don't want to proceed without precautions..
Thanks in Advance!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2020
How I can play the game, I downloaded it and when I try to patch it says "The patch doesn't match the file" please some help.

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
Please someone help me at colress mission. I cant get to pure tower because a man is still blocking the entrance. Please help!

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
where should i go after defeat team mirage on sylon academy n get 6th badge? :O :O

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
Years
How I can play the game, I downloaded it and when I try to patch it says "The patch doesn't match the file" please some help.

make sure your using a clean ROM Pokemon Emerald (U) don't use TrashMan cause TrashMan is (U,E)

Years
What to do after 8th gym of 1st region after I beat girl with Keldeo?
It looks like I need FLY hm, but I probably missed it.

Last edited:
Back