• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2019
I am Mark :D 'ill be doing a rom hack soon (hopefully if time allows me)
im interested in meeting someone who can help me with the process

Years
I am Mark :D 'ill be doing a rom hack soon (hopefully if time allows me)
im interested in meeting someone who can help me with the process

Hi Mark, welcome to PC!

Sadly I can't help with your project because I'm not a hacker but maybe you might want to check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section which has way more experienced hackers present there. I'm sure someone might be able to help you, and while you're there you should also take time to explore the whole PC forum in general since we have more than just hacks.

I do hope you have loads of fun here okay?

bittenlip

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Introductions!

Hey there everybody!

Although I made my account way back in '09, I haven't been an active member of PC at all and I decided that I should probably change that.

So, my name is Beckiie (yes, with two i's! Don't ask :P) but everyone can just call me Bitten if it's easier to remember.

I've been playing Pokémon since I was 5 years old so that makes roughly 13 years of collecting, battling and trading. I've played every generation from Pokémon Blue to Black 2. I got into competitive battling briefly last year and I really hope to continue working my way up the ranks soon. Although, my internet provider doesn't seem to want me to change to WEP.

No Nintendo WFC, waaaaaah!

Anyway, once I get that back on track expect me to be requesting battles left, right and centre. I battle competitively for fun and I think it should always remain that way :)

Peace!

Moose

Pokemon Master,
Years
Hello everyone!
I come from another website's Pokemon forum, but things are starting to go downhill there, so I'll start to come here instead.
I'm not sure what to put here, but here's a few facts about me.
-Favorite Pokemon is vaporeon.
-Been playing since I was about 6, so I think 2004.
-Favorite generation is 3rd gen (IT REALLY NEEDS A REMAKE)
-My favorite types are dark and steel.
~Moose.

Adamant Dragon

Jay Terano
Years
Hi I'm Adamant Dragon. You can just call me J for short. I'm doing this all on my phone so let's see how it works out. Feel free to ask my any questions I answer them all the best I can.

Why wont my sig pic post?

Last edited:
Years
Hi I'm Adamant Dragon. You can just call me J for short. I'm doing this all on my phone so let's see how it works out. Feel free to ask my any questions I answer them all the best I can.

Hey there J, and welcome to PC! If you want people to know more about you, how about making an introduction thread? :) you don't have to, but it's a great way to get people to know you better! And for your signature, if you're trying to put a link in it, you have to have 15 posts or more to post links, sorry :( but it shouldnt be that difficult to reach!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, J! Always feel free to send me a visitor message or a private message if you ever wanna chat with me! ^_^

Years
Hello everyone!
I come from another website's Pokemon forum, but things are starting to go downhill there, so I'll start to come here instead.
I'm not sure what to put here, but here's a few facts about me.
-Favorite Pokemon is vaporeon.
-Been playing since I was about 6, so I think 2004.
-Favorite generation is 3rd gen (IT REALLY NEEDS A REMAKE)
-My favorite types are dark and steel.
~Moose.

Hello there you two, welcome to PC!

Moose, I feel sorry for what happened at your other forum. PC is definitely a much more fun and interactive place so you'll love our community, and I'm surprised no-one took your username yet. I always think that when I see a name that I thought would have been registered, guess I was wrong. If it's 3rd Gen you are interested in, I'd recommend the Advance Generation Gaming board here and we also have an active Dark-type Pokemon Club you can join, and it's run by one of my bestest friends as well so you'll know it's a great club.

And welcome to you too J! Nice to see you browsing PC on the go, and as Zach said maybe you should tell us more about yourself or make an introduction thread so we can learn a bit more about you. Also, as he said you do need 15 posts before sharing links but thankfully given how big PC is I'm sure you'll hit that magic 15 in no time.

Have fun here guys, and if you need anything just leave me a visitor message!

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Hi,my name is Min Hein Khine.Nice to meet you.

Hi,nice to meet you.I am a starter.My name is Min Hein Khine

Last edited:
Years
Hi everyone im IcyFlame nice to meet you all im new here I already like it here.
Hey there IcyFlame, and welcome to PC! Glad to see you like it here! Feel free to make an intro thread if you want to get others to know you more as well! {:3}

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! My name is Zach, and feel free to leave me a visitor message or a PM if you ever wanna chat with me! ^_^

Years
Hello guys, I'm new and I might need help around....
Hey there drutribe, and welcome to PC! How about making an introduction thread here? That can help us get to know you better and what your interests are. :]

Feel free to look around and explore! If you need any help, we have lots of helpful people around here who could aid you!

Hope you enjoy it here! My name is Zach, and feel free to VM me or PM me if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hi,my name is Min Hein Khine.Nice to meet you.

Hi,nice to meet you.I am a starter.My name is Min Hein Khine

Welcome to PC! Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with anything n_n

Hi everyone im IcyFlame nice to meet you all im new here I already like it here.

Welcome as well! I am glad to hear that you already like it here. PC is a really great place full of great people, so I am sure you'll enjoy it here. If you need anything just ask! (:

Hi! Welcome to the forum. PC is pretty easy to navigate. Is this your first forum? If you need help with anything, do not hesitate to ask. We'd be happy to help you! Also, Umbreon rocks!

Years
Just thought I'd post on here to introduce myself.

Hi I'm Lukiaa, I'm 20 and female. I was meaning to join PC a long time ago, but other things got in the way. I'm a University student doing games design which is pretty epic.
I'm not a major Rom hacker but I'm going to get better, need to finalise some of my ideas first, so I have a little project going on at the moment. Plus I'm doing a PKMN Emerald Randomiser Nuzlocke comic as well as another project.

Anyway I hope to hear from you all soon ^.^

Years

Hi I'm Lukiaa, I'm 20 and female. I was meaning to join PC a long time ago, but other things got in the way. I'm a University student doing games design which is pretty epic.
I'm not a major Rom hacker but I'm going to get better, need to finalise some of my ideas first, so I have a little project going on at the moment. Plus I'm doing a PKMN Emerald Randomiser Nuzlocke comic as well as another project.

Hey there Lukiaa, and welcome to PC! Ah, if you're into game development, then I'm sure the Game Development section on here is just for you! If you need any help with the site, feel free to ask anyone on staff around here!

Hope to see you around here on PC! My name is Zach, and feel free to leave me a VM or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Years

What's up, Lukiaa! Glad you decided to join us here, good choice. :D Game design sounds especially awesome; I'm a little bit jealous, haha. Hope you've been having fun here so far!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

No fear! We regulars here are always around to help you out. If you want, you are more than welcome to shoot me a VM or a PM if you wanna talk! I'm basically online at random times so I'd love to help out. :3 You can always contact Cirno as she's a staff member here as well as she's always around to answer your questions. :3 Welcome!

Most important thing is that you're here and you finally signed up! Welcome! Take your time on your ideas. Usually the ideas that have been worked on the longest are the bestest ideas around. :3

Years

I understand if you feel scared. Like what Megan above me said, we have people who can help you, both staff and members alike. I'm usually online a lot and I'd love to show you around and as Megan said, Cirno is a great person to ask for help. Don't worry, she won't bite you. But I do hope you have an awesome time at PC!

Lukiaa! That's a really cool name you have there. Is there any particular country it originates from? PC is famous for its ROM hacking community but don't worry if you keep practicing you'll be sure to eventually make your hack and show it off. Have a great time here too okay?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

It's okay! There are some very helpful regulars so don't be scared to ask anything. There are also moderators like Cirno who are really nice too and can glad help you with anything! We're a friendly community so you shouldn't feel intimidated! :)

Hi Lukiaa! Nice name , welcome to PC!

I'm no expert in ROM hacking but we have lots of people here who are. In Emualtion & ROM Hacking you can find all sort of tutorials to help you out. There's also many resources and other things needed to building a hack which even includes team development. If your into challenges you might also like the Challenges forum where you can find and discuss all sorts of challenges.

Hope you have a great time and if you need anything don't hesitates to ask alright?

Legendaries tamer

Man who's coming up with a plan
Years
Hey there im legendaries tamer. im new here but ive been playing pokemon for many years.
seven years to be exact, and over that time ive gathered quite a bit of knowledge on them. its gotten to the point where all I have to do is read the pokemons name or hear its cry and I can come up with what type it is, and how to most efficiently beat it.

I'd also like to say that im not a very social person, so don't be surprised if you don't me posting a lot. I tend to save my breath and watch until I have something important to say. however, if you have a question on pokemon, feel free to pm me (ex. what evolves into what, how do I cheat on my game, how do I beat so-so in pokemon so-so version, etc.)

oh,and I'd prefer to be called simply as "Legendaries"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back