• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't sold any Pokemons game. Lost a few of them though.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

My cousin still has my RS Pinball, but other than that haven't lost any games~

Sapeiro

Random Trainer
Years
41? I guess?

What are you going to evolve your Eevee into, Sapeiro?

Actually, I'm not sure. I want either Espeon or Umbreon, but I got a Careful nature (+SpD, -SpA, great for Umberon), and an IV of 30 on SpA!

It's like the game actually doesn't want me to use an Eeveelution (!)

Suggestions? I'd most likely go with Umbreon, and breed it later with the Power item (can't remember which one is for what) for an Espeon with good SpA IV xD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

I recall playing my first ever pokemon gmae which was Gold on my turquoise GBC! :3
I was soo happy when I got it for birthday from my dad. :D

Why does pokemon have to be childish? Although the anime is just one aspect of pokemon and it may be direced towards younger audiences, that doesn't mean older audiences can't watch them too. Plus, there are more aspects of pokemon that focus on older audiences.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
44. Somethings in Pokemon are above young people's heads. In Elementary school liking Pokemon is cool, in Middle school its ok to watch it but in High school your shunned for liking it. Its sad but true.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually wasn't shunned in High School at all for liking Pokemon. In fact, half of the Band liked Pokemon themselves. :3 /was the Pokemon Geek in the band when HGSS came out.

Then there is College. There's a lot of Pokemon fans there too. ^-^

Yup! Pretty much~

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years

I actually wasn't shunned in High School at all for liking Pokemon. In fact, half of the Band liked Pokemon themselves. :3 /was the Pokemon Geek in the band when HGSS came out.

Then there is College. There's a lot of Pokemon fans there too. ^-^

Yup! Pretty much~
Well you're lucky. :(
I don't tell anyone because I am sorta worried of what they might think. Stuff like that spreadlike wild fire at my highschool. D:

12338483894837473848736y84737473747348

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I know what you mean. After fourth grade, everyone from my class stopped liking Pokémon. I'm in seventh grade now, so I'm trying to keep it a secret.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had half the band last year, and then I had someone in fourth period and someone in sixth period during the second semester. During the first semester there wasn'y really anything Pokemon related, but that was because HGSS wasn't out at the time. xD;

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2011
I can't really reflect on that. >_>
I can't wait for Pokemon Black! My mom says she might pre-order it for me. I nearly had to beg her because I am nearly broke and just have only over $10. <_<

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

Still loving my Black, even though I've been playing Tales of Phantasia more. And I have the OST too, so it's all good~

/and the number isn't at 100 yet?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's because Pokemon Trivia isn't exactly the most active section yet. xD;

/waiting until spring before hoping to play B/W.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

The Pokemon that are number 56 in all Dexes:

Basurao (Gen. V)
Buizel (Gen. IV)
Azumarill (Gen. III)
Wooper (Gen. II)
Mankey (Gen. I)

/too lazy to go and edit even though some of them can be figured out

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love how all of 'em except Mankey are Water Pokemon, which leads me to believe that Mankey is a Water Pokemon in disguise. /brick'd.

Back